Ionic Lithium Battery Charger

Hello,

My new boat came with an iconic charger and 1 new 24V ionic 50 battery. The app seems to be working but shows 62 percent charged. Even after 5 hours of charging still showing 62 percent. Shows standby “ green light”. Is this normal with a new lithium battery? Will it start working later on? Thanks.

I Wouldn't think that is normal. I have an Ionic 4 bank charger and 4 Ionic batteries and none of them ever did that. Something you can do/try is safely run your trolling motor at home (I assume that is what the 24 volts are fore) at different speeds with the charger unplugged and watch the draw on the app. It should show your discharging and the amps. After you pull some charge, then turn off the motor and recharge to see if you get different results.
    Lowe Tahiti Deck Boat- Fish, Ski, Lounge- Rain or Shine

3. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    what's the voltage for the 24v50ah battery?

look at screen one on the app bottom left corner
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

4. Member
    Shows 26.2V under basic info and U.I.T.C
    2024 G3 1710 / 2024 Yamaha 90 SHO

5. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    yep it need to be used a cycle or 2 so the app can calibrate and the cells balance
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    info@drewcraft.com

6. Member
    Should it charge after the first use or will it wait until it calibrates before it charges for the first time? If I use the battery for a few hours then the light should be “red” when it’s charging, correct?
    2024 G3 1710 / 2024 Yamaha 90 SHO

7. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    use it , charge it, it will not calibrate until its drained some then charged , red is charging
    info@drewcraft.com