Exclamation Mercury 832935A17 Exhaust Plate

Mercury 250 Pro XS Torque Master Gen2 250DFI

ProXS Ser Number: 1B976380

Looking for an Exhaust Plate Mercury 832935A17

Steel City Bassmasters - Granite City, Illinois

2. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    They're on backorder (pretty much everywhere). None in any of Mercury's warehouses.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by EuropeanAM View Post
    They're on backorder (pretty much everywhere). None in any of Mercury's warehouses.
    I found a very clean used one.

Thanks, BBC!

4. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    How awesome! Triple-check the lip at the front edge, for the mounts, and fit the mounts into the recess to confirm they're TIGHT.

Follow service manual recommendations for installation- including Perfect Seal (Aviation Sealant) on the outside of the mounts before installing.

If you can get a new clamp, new bolts and washers (pay close attention as the ProXS uses a different bolt and hardened washer), that would be a big benefit. Regardless of what you might find in the manual, use RED liquid loctite on those three retaining bolts for the clamp. You want them to STAY tight.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by EuropeanAM View Post
    How awesome! Triple-check the lip at the front edge, for the mounts, and fit the mounts into the recess to confirm they're TIGHT.

Follow service manual recommendations for installation- including Perfect Seal (Aviation Sealant) on the outside of the mounts before installing.

If you can get a new clamp, new bolts and washers (pay close attention as the ProXS uses a different bolt and hardened washer), that would be a big benefit. Regardless of what you might find in the manual, use RED liquid loctite on those three retaining bolts for the clamp. You want them to STAY tight.
    Thanks, Don!

I'm having the dealer do it but I'll relay the tips. You never can have too much info.