XB-21 Net Storage behind passenger seat?

I will soon be the proud owner of a Pro Elite. I won't have much time to get it dialed in for tournaments, so I'm trying to get as much as possible worked out ahead of time. My current musky net fits under the deck extension in the Stroker with the handle retracted, but a 34" x 34" hoop may need to be strapped down on the XB-21's front deck (not really what I want).

Stowmaster makes a couple versions that fold up and have a retractable handle. The stowed size of the net I want is 18" wide x 50" long (handle retracted), by about 2" thick (space needed behind the seat back). The retracted handle would probably need to sit on top of the trash receptacle. Do you think that will work? There is a smaller net that folds down to 16" x 44", but it's a little on the small side for big fish.

https://www.muskyshop.com/products/n...pr_seq=uniform

Thanks for your help,
    Brian

Stowmaster Heavy Net TS116YH.jpg
    Boatless in Wisconsin. 300R
    Act justly. Love mercy. Walk humbly with God.

That's where I've stored my net for years now.
    Brian Schuler
    USMC Retired

A true Hero gets out of bed every morning and goes about lifes daily tasks unnoticed, unassuming, and unsung.

A true Hero takes on responsibility, speaks kindly, acts fairly, endures patiently. And facing every day with simple strength.

A true Hero persists in the things that really matter.

2013 Allison BasSport Pro Elite
    Mercury 250 Sport XS

3. Member
    That's exactly the type of net I have and where I store it. I have a float on the retracted handle, just in case it blows out. I store it in the front center compartment until I start fishing and on long runs at high speed.
    2015 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2021 Mercury Racing 300R (1.75)

Congratulations on the Allison. You are not too far away.
    Allison XB21 2+2
    Mercury 300R

Thank you Greg, and Brian and Geoff. Super helpful!

Geoff, it won't be long before I'll be invading your waters, like Vermilion (June 10th+) and a few others over the summer. And thanks for making all those awesome videos. My wife just shakes her head when she hears the 300R startup, over and over...

Invade away!!! Need more A boats around. Craig is on Cass Lake and just got a new 2+2, he had a 2 seater 300R before.

LOL, my kid loves that start up stuff. We filmed a new intro in Florida last week. Content has been slowed because of the LCB, but I have some fun stuff planned for this summer now that I'm back in an Allison.
    Allison XB21 2+2
    Mercury 300R

Quote Originally Posted by River Rocket View Post
    Invade away!!! Need more A boats around. Craig is on Cass Lake and just got a new 2+2, he had a 2 seater 300R before.

LOL, my kid loves that start up stuff. We filmed a new intro in Florida last week. Content has been slowed because of the LCB, but I have some fun stuff planned for this summer now that I'm back in an Allison.
    There are 4 of us in the trail I've been fishing for 28 years. At one time we had 8 Allisons fishing back around 2002.

Hi Geoff. I sent you an email through BBC about my purchase and rigging strategy. If you're able to take a peak at it, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by River Rocket View Post

Sorry. I didn’t get an email. Try Geoff.ericson@gmail.com
    Allison XB21 2+2
    Mercury 300R