Zerolines and clear SD card in device - sonar data recording problem.

Hello, I'm looking info about this case. If I run with two micro SD cards- sonar data (.dat, .son) are recording only into Zerolines SD. Can't find setting. Is it possible to switch placing of data recording?

2. Humminbird Moderator SLYDoggie's Avatar
    How you set which SD card slot it uses depends on which control head you use... Helix/Solix/Apex. I would definitely agree that you don't want them going to the ZeroLines Card.
    ---> Regards, Steve Yarbrough (AKA: SLYDoggieTN on YouTube)
    • Apex 19/16/13, Mega 360, and Mega Live
    • Minn Kota Ulterra Quest Trolling Motor
    • (2) Cannon Optimum Bluetooth Downriggers
    • Impulse Lithium Batteries... 36V 60AH for Trolling Motor, (2) 12V 120AH for Cranking & Electronics, 12V 60AH for Downriggers

3. Member
    Apex/solix not allowed to recording sonarlogs into Zerolines card - no matter settings SD1/Sd2 . Can't find this type of setting in Helix to check it. I'm encrypted blank SD card and will try next time on water to check it with zerolines in deviace too

Quote Originally Posted by MaciejK View Post
    Apex/solix not allowed to recording sonarlogs into Zerolines card - no matter settings SD1/Sd2 . Can't find this type of setting in Helix to check it. I'm encrypted blank SD card and will try next time on water to check it with zerolines in deviace too

The Encrypt folder is for the discontinued function of Chart Select contour map purchases. That folder is automatically written to any unlocked memory card. That was software added sometime after it had to be done manually to purchase mapping.

To keep a Helix from writing a RECORD folder to a Lakemaster map card or Zero Line card start with a blank card in the unit with no other cards in the unit. Do a RECORDing to get the RECORD folder added and then you can use the Zero Line or map card in the unit. If you have the RECORD folder on the Zero Line or map card delete it before putting it back in the unit.

Single card reader units can and will write a SNAPSHOT, RECORD, or MATRIX folder to a Zero Line or map card if those cards are left in the unit and not changed to a blank one for the purpose of SNAPSHOT, RECORD, waypoint management (MATRIX).
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL