STEALTH CHARGER QUESTIONS

I'm running a ionic 125 amp starting battery, 3 50 amp ionic trolling motor batteries. before I changed to a lithium starting battery I had a amg starter, so I had a BLACK BOX stealth system that works fine. Now I see that there is a BLUE BOX stealth unit that is made for lithiums, what is the differences and/or benefits ........attn Andrew.thanks....jim

2. Member
    The difference is the voltage setting for the starting battery when the Stealth 1 kicks on.

On the black one for AGM and Lead Acid batteries, it kicks on I believe when the starting battery is at approximately 12.6 volts. On the blue lithium Stealth 1 that setting is around 13.3 volts.

Someone may have the specific voltages that it kicks on, but it is not in the documentation anywhere.

3. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DQM View Post
    The difference is the voltage setting for the starting battery when the Stealth 1 kicks on.

On the black one for AGM and Lead Acid batteries, it kicks on I believe when the starting battery is at approximately 12.6 volts. On the blue lithium Stealth 1 that setting is around 13.3 volts.

Someone may have the specific voltages that it kicks on, but it is not in the documentation anywhere.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

this is correct and you will want to switch to the Blue stealth , running the Black one on a lithium crank it can actually drain your cranking while the boat is parked or on the water while motor not running, the 125ah will power the Stealth on and try to charge the trolling batteries when not running or plugged in
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

4. Member
    thank you