Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Toni View Post
    Yeah, ever since that dude came along, I feel less and less like going fishing.

I've already taken my jerseys out to the garage to use as rags when I check the oil in my vehicles.

All because of Ben and his horizontal transducer on a stick.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 188Musky View Post
    Yes, Ben Milliken ruined the sport.

At some point very soon, it will be embarrassing to catch a bass.
    Only people ruining the sport are the ones who constantly bitch & whine about how ffs is ruining the sport. I'll be embarrassed by NOT catching a bass WAY WAY more than i will ever be by catching a bass using ffs.

3. Member
    Probably get a good discount when he sells his waypoints for this one.

4. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishshooter View Post
    Only people ruining the sport are the ones who constantly bitch & whine about how ffs is ruining the sport. I'll be embarrassed by NOT catching a bass WAY WAY more than i will ever be by catching a bass using ffs.
    good point. I just watched that idiot Randy bitching about spotlighting bass. He has a real hatred for ffs. Meanwhile this kid just did something Randy never has; winning the classic!
    2018 Phoenix 920 Pro XP

Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa
    #61Today, 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by Toni
    Yeah, ever since that dude came along, I feel less and less like going fishing.

I've already taken my jerseys out to the garage to use as rags when I check the oil in my vehicles.

All because of Ben and his horizontal transducer on a stick.

Wonder if the used Bass boat market suddenly get flooded with boats full of tackle.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xranger77 View Post
    The guy leading it is using the scope, along with many others...
    100% here ! Live Scope still controlled the classic
    Big changes to come in 2025
    Lets get back to fishing..
    2008 Stratos 201 Pro XL
    Evinrude 250

7. Member
    Don't really give 2 shits... what the 402 fan base thinks... The dude could care less about you or his fans. Don't believe me get out on the water and boat ramp and watch him personally. I don't have to be a key board warrior.. I will just let his actions speak for him. I can promise you if you said no FFS for the rest of the year he would not make the classic next year. It is what it is and technology will and has changed bass tourney fishing. However don't tell me it's skill... It may be skill to look at a screen but without that and when it does not work you become nothing.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahomee View Post
    I was thinking "Says the guy who will admit he paid $500 to be cold miserable and watch another man fish"
    Says the guy that was not there... But hey yes I will take a large fries with my meal.. Thank you and carry on.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeterator View Post
    Says the dude crying about the Marshall program being "unfair".
    Not crying... Being honest to tell others. You can take that how you want. The Marshall program is a joke and I expect that if an organization says hey it will be done this way it is done that way. Not hey we will take your money and do what we want and who cares what others think. So if you say it is crying.. So be it...

You're an angry man, aren't you BillDance?

I get that way, too when I have a boat ride that gets cancelled.

11. Member
    You're an angry man, aren't you BillDance?

I get that way, too when I have a boat ride that gets cancelled.
    Not angry.. just honest. Something a lot of folks are afraid of these days.

Quote Originally Posted by BillDance View Post
    Not angry.. just honest. Something a lot of folks are afraid of these days.
    Didn't say you weren't honest.

However, there's a difference between being truthful and being honest.

13. Member
    Didn't say you weren't honest.

However, there's a difference between being truthful and being honest.
    Truthful and honest are the same in my boat... Your truthful and honest or you are not.

14. Member
    Don't really give 2 shits... what the 402 fan base thinks... The dude could care less about you or his fans. Don't believe me get out on the water and boat ramp and watch him personally. I don't have to be a key board warrior.. I will just let his actions speak for him. I can promise you if you said no FFS for the rest of the year he would not make the classic next year. It is what it is and technology will and has changed bass tourney fishing. However don't tell me it's skill... It may be skill to look at a screen but without that and when it does not work you become nothing.
    He was killing it long before FFS and it shows you're just speaking with emotions.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasD View Post
    He was killing it long before FFS and it shows you're just speaking with emotions.
    Please prove those statements with facts?

Funny how many complaints about FFS but when you look at the profile pages on them and their post most are using newer line, reels, rods, batteries, trolling motors and better electronics, if you don’t approve of FFS don’t use other “new” technology. It’s not going away maybe a limit on graphs but make sure if it’s ruining the sport you go back to a pond boat and a paddle, hard to say one technology is bad but not the other improvements are not, everything gets better, I understand that FFS is controversial but it doesn’t make you load the boat.
    JEFF MURRAY USMC
    RANGER Z521C & 15 VERADO PRO 250
    DEEP CREEK LURES and ROSE JIGS
    GREENFISH TACKLE and ALX RODS

17. Member
    Is Bill Dance your real name?
    Hang on. I'll help you in 77 minutes.

18. Member
    I have heard the exact opposite from another guy who marshalled for Milliken.

With the amount of negative posts from you, you might be the common denominator.

It occurs to me that FFS has created a situation where people that never had a chance at winning a tournament but didn't know it, are now upset because they now realize that they never have a chance at winning a tournament.

Other than the knowledge that they aren't capable of winning, absolutely nothing has changed.

20. Member
    Dear "BillDance" ... please don't stop. Never stop hating. This is so good! I can feel your anger, stupidity, and absolute lack of FFS knowledge with everyone of your keystrokes. Appreciate the entertainment.

P.S. Not a huge Milliken fan here. But he did make a classic. I would be your fan, but I'm not sure you have accomplished anything remotely close to what he has. Don't be a stranger, keep in touch.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast