Thread: 3-23 Anita

3-23 Anita

Brrr Cold morning. Yet again I get my winter clothes out of the basement Lol… Glad I had them on today. Mid morning had to take a top layer off so that’s better than being cold. Started graffing 7am. Wanted to start at the back ramp rock refs, Plus there was no wind back there. Quickly got a few 14” ones on the crank bait, switched to a small swim bait and 2 with that. Fired the the motor to check a few other spots didn’t see anything I thought looked good so moved to a hard bottom spot and caught a 4lb on crank bait, then a 3lb on a jig, then saw some nice fish on the scope, got a 4.86ln on a jerkbait. That spot dried up. Moved to a different rocky spot and got my last 3.80lb on a jig. Pulled out at 12:30 to run a few errands in town and get home to watch Basketball. I was the only one fishing all day until 12. A nice nitro z20 with Pros’s choice sticker on it Showed up… I’ve been to that dealer ship In Warsaw, Missouri. Nice place. They sell boats Everywhere!! I wonder who it was? Not sure what tomorrow will bring? Weather looks Crappy.

2. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    What was your water temp?
    2018 Phoenix 920 Pro XP

3. Member
    Anita was running 46* at a different lake and a warmer time in March I saw 48-49 I think I remember. But I’m sure it’s cooled back off.. We are getting some good rain now. Cold rain but we need it!! Bass are getting more active, there chasing baits more and more as we get more daylight hours I think there starting to get into there spring thinking… Planning on fishing on Friday (that’s a holiday at work) and Saturday this week. We have 2 easter family deals going on but there at night. Just hoping this wind slows down a bit. What a pain to deal with Lol