Thread: Fury 3 to 4

Fury 3 to 4

what is the general difference going from the Fury3 to the Fury4? i.e. pitch change, p2p change, wot gps change, etc? thanks.

The Fury 4 will soon become a badly out of balance Fury 3
    Thank You Leon Pugh

3. Member
    I would go with a Bravo instead if you want a 4 blade, the Fury 4s like to throw blades.

I've been running fury 4's for years and have never slung a blade. Maybe I'm just not going fast enough. To answer the OP's question, this is my experience when going from a fury 3 to a fury 4 on a Phoenix 920 hull. Pitch is the same, so rpms's will stay about the same. The 4 blade will need to be raised about 1" P2P. Holeshot will improve. Handling will improve. Top speed will drop about 2-3 mph. Steering torque will be less. Bow lift will be less.
    Steve Sendelweck
    Phoenix 920/Mercury 250 ProXS

5. Member
    thanks for the info guys, i just recently slung a blade on the 3 so just researching options, bravo is definitely still of interest to me, and the tempest + has been riding well higher on the water and higher RPMs than the Fury did, ill keep poking around

I had two and both slung blades. I'll never own another. Both were new and low hours when they let loose.
    2020 Ranger Z520L 250 Pro XS 4