Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Anglers some are calling one trick FFS ponies are mixing it up and just fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    Anglers some are calling one trick FFS ponies are mixing it up and just fishing.
    Yeah, I saw Fujita toss a spinner bait at a laydown and catch one.

Quote Originally Posted by west_tn View Post
    Are there any big fish in Grand?
    There are, but it is no Fork for sure.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by west_tn View Post
    Are there any big fish in Grand?
    From what i can tell from tournament results its been hurting for the last few years... used to be one of those top 20 would have between 21-17lbs.. used to have a lot of solid healthy fish

5. Member
    Bowman on the mic again.... this time with comments about saying and spelling Jay Przekurat
    Phoenix 721 - Yamaha SHO 250 - 8' Blades

6. Member
    Interesting the hard breaks for the "lead" commentators allowed even during the Classic. So now we have Live Mix. You'd think they would pick up on how MLF does the "shift" breaks which allows the program to continue and not relying on B/C/D level commentators to take lead.

Anyone else hear Ronnie Moore make the comment about this being Zona's last tourney this season? He said, "you go figure out the bait he's using and if he gets mad it won't matter since this is your last one for the season." Interesting this only being the third event of the season for BASS and he's done. Did I hear it wrong?

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dstep0 View Post
    Interesting the hard breaks for the "lead" commentators allowed even during the Classic. So now we have Live Mix. You'd think they would pick up on how MLF does the "shift" breaks which allows the program to continue and not relying on B/C/D level commentators to take lead.

Anyone else hear Ronnie Moore make the comment about this being Zona's last tourney this season? He said, "you go figure out the bait he's using and if he gets mad it won't matter since this is your last one for the season." Interesting this only being the third event of the season for BASS and he's done. Did I hear it wrong?
    maybe retiring? he was inducted to the bass fishing hall of fame..

8. Member
    lol not listening but funny duo they have talking right now

9. Member
    Brutal

10. Member
    Seth Fieder is uncomfortable and hating sitting between Bowman and Bill Dance. AWFUL conversations happening when it's the CLASSIC. I've got respect for Bill Dance but this is not the time or place for him to be on a mic IMO. Talking about the first time he caught a fish over 8' deep and history of a texas rig worm.

11. Member

I think last season he bailed for a lot of the season and Hite took over. I imagine he has a lot of his own things to do. Which frankly for me is better. Zona is a decent guy and I enjoy his show. He's definitely gotten better last few seasons on BASS, but he used to be a distraction to the tournament a lot of times with his unrelated banter, trying to be entertaining.

The got the guy from the tackle shop with the cup of coffee on......

13. Member
    You would think Bass would do a better job of selecting lakes to show case their biggest tourney of the year

14. Member
    I know the coverage always gets better on day two because they put cameras in the boats of the guys who are catching them but so far this is borrrrrrrrrrrring. (and its not because of FFS either)
    '13 Triton 19SE 225 Pro XS
    '09 Chevy Silverado Z71

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by basscat21 View Post
    The got the guy from the tackle shop with the cup of coffee on......
    BRUTAL....

16. Member
    Just let us watch the guys fish and hear what they have to say. Not interested in commentary that is not relevant from guys that are sitting on the bank.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by duracraftman View Post
    I know the coverage always gets better on day two because they put cameras in the boats of the guys who are catching them but so far this is borrrrrrrrrrrring. (and its not because of FFS either)
    But I thought power fishing is what everyone wanted to see?

Seth Fieder is uncomfortable and hating sitting between Bowman and Bill Dance. AWFUL conversations happening when it's the CLASSIC. I've got respect for Bill Dance but this is not the time or place for him to be on a mic IMO. Talking about the first time he caught a fish over 8' deep and history of a texas rig worm.
    LOL, Fieder can't get a word in.

19. Member
    Feider is sitting there with a WTF is happening face??? LOL

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wackyjig View Post
    But I thought power fishing is what everyone wanted to see?
    It is and I’m super thankful to see guys chunk.
    2007 Ranger188vs, Mercury optimax 150

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast