Deals at the Classic?

This is the first time I have ever had a good opportunity to go to the Classic. Thinking about going on Saturday or maybe Friday. Are there usually some pretty good deals to be had? I think I am ready to pull the trigger on some lithium batteries. What are the chances of finding a better than normal price on batteries?

2. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    Yes big time but even better on Sunday. Less stuff they have to pack up. Best time is when most are at weigh in which to me is dragged out and boring. Much better to cruise the expo floor
    2018 Phoenix 920 Pro XP

Will let you know in the AM...

4. Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    Toot toot…
    Enjoy brother

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    Thank you

6. Member
    You gonna tote batteries thru the expo out to the parking lot? Bringing a wagon?

7. Member
    To get the good stuff, you need to be there when the doors open on the first day. By Sunday most everything will be picked over but as others have mentioned, late Sunday you will get the best deals, but it may not be exactly what you want.
    Joey Aderhold

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marshman View Post
    You gonna tote batteries thru the expo out to the parking lot? Bringing a wagon?
    One of the vendors already told me they will have a trailer outside to pick up batteries from if you buy them inside. They just wouldn’t say anything about pricing.

9. Member
    Anybody want to pick me up a swimbait

10. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    This is the first time I have ever had a good opportunity to go to the Classic. Thinking about going on Saturday or maybe Friday. Are there usually some pretty good deals to be had? I think I am ready to pull the trigger on some lithium batteries. What are the chances of finding a better than normal price on batteries?

come see us. Bloth 1619

Presented by Jockey.....Whity tighties....

12. Member
    Maybe Amazon will have a booth.
    Hang on. I'll help you in 77 minutes.

13. Member
    I seen where Kevin from k&k kustoms is there don't know if he has a booth or not but he can hook you up with some power house lithium they are great

I'm hoping there's better deals than pay full price for this and we'll give you a t-shirt. I want a few new rods but I'm not willing to pack them around for a free shirt.

15. Member
    Can you imagine the volume of cheaper lithium batteries that could be sold, if LiTime, Redodo and Weize had booths and some tractor trailers staged nearby. Sale price $200 for 100ah 12v. Buy two get a free cord to help carry your other bag of crap across your shoulder, 'cause so many would have a battery in each hand.
    Hang on. I'll help you in 77 minutes.

There were some decent deals last year. Seemed like 1 of every 5 people fell for the duckett rods deal in the landbigfish booth. That booth had some good deals in it.

I was able to find aftco long sleeve hooded sun shirts in the GSM outdoors (Bill Lewis, Buckeye Lures, Yamamoto, etc) booth for like 20 bucks each. On sale those shirts are usually like 40 bucks and normal retail like 60 bucks.

Bass Pro had a good deal on some lews stuff IIRC.