Tracker 190 Bow Graph Install

[COLOR=var(--primary-text)]Folks, i need some big time help. I am looking to update my bow graph. I "think" i have all the little square bit screws out. However, the panel that goes across the bow (mine is 2016) that has the tilt switch and the trolling motor receptacle will not come off. It "flexes out all the way to the plugs but then it feels like something is holding it on. I certainly don't want to break it. Is there a trick to it that i am missing or some hidden bolt. thanks.

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=var(--secondary-text)]Like

[COLOR=var(--secondary-text)]Comment[/COLOR]

[COLOR=var(--secondary-text)]Send[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

2. #FRB
    Are you talking about the angled panel that goes all the way across? If so, it should come right off and fold up with the wiring in that little panel in the middle to give you room to do what you need to do in there.
    2023 Xpress H18 with 115 SHO and Powertech NRS4 21p
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Garmin Echomap 12, 10, 9, and LVS34 networked with Netgear Switch
    Ultrex
    Trick Steps and Ramp N Clamp
    Pulled by a 2016 single cab HEMI Ram

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

3. Member
    You've missed some screws. Once they're all out, it comes right off easily. Check the top 2" and the bottom 2" all the way across. Some use a screwdriver, some say a strong magnet helps them find them.
    2023 Targa V-19 Combo
    Mercury 200hp XS XL Four stroke
    Garmin Force TM-36v Ionic Lithium Batteries
    Best Speed to date: 51.2mph
    BEST/WORST: Storage / Compartment moisture