Anyone Close or maybe live in McKinney TX? I need a favor, maybe.

PM me if you can drive a manual and wouldn't mind looking at a Mustang for me. Thanks!!!

My son is looking at one on the web and trying to make a deal before he gets back to the States. He's currently stationed overseas but not much longer! He reenlisted and will be back soon.
    If professionals who's careers depend on catching fish use FFS then that's what I'm using. Might be too simple of a philosophy but makes sense to me.

2. Member
    Go over to Texas Fishing Forum, lots of fellas in there live in that area and I’d bet you’d get several positive responses to help.

3. Member
    Who taught your son to drive a stick?

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cx21 Pro View Post
    Go over to Texas Fishing Forum, lots of fellas in there live in that area and I’d bet you’d get several positive responses to help.
    I did. Thanks
    If professionals who's careers depend on catching fish use FFS then that's what I'm using. Might be too simple of a philosophy but makes sense to me.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by btlsranger View Post
    Another I did. Thanks

He had a 2 stroke KDX 200 which helped so he was easy to teach! We would joke he could leave his keys in his car all the time, it was an anti-theft device!

Helped when he was stationed overseas also. He got to drive sometimes due to stick shift, no one else knew how.

6. Member
    Good deal and thank him for his service

7. Member
    Or know about this place?

https://www.wellsautogroup.com/
    Pretty bad BBB Rating? I assume you have to work hard to get an F rating?

Wells Auto Group | Better Business Bureau® Profile (bbb.org)

Quote Originally Posted by btlsranger View Post
    I did.

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s

Quote Originally Posted by LateralLine View Post
    PM me if you can drive a manual and wouldn't mind looking at a Mustang for me. Thanks!!!

My son is looking at one on the web and trying to make a deal before he gets back to the States. He's currently stationed overseas but not much longer! He reenlisted and will be back soon.
    PM sent

10. Member
    I used to live in Mckinney. Actually, Melissa but worked in Mckinney. It's a haul for me now. Plus I wouldn't trust myself to drive a manual transmission in collin county. That area is one of the fastest growing counties in the state. Reason I left. Texas Fishing Forum is going to be your best bet. A lot of people on there from North Texas area.

When are you needing this done by? I live close enough, but may not be able to help until early next week. IM me if you don't find anyone. I love Mustangs, actually owned / built several, and know how to drive stick well.
    Been fishin' since I was 5 years old...Thanks Grandpa!