Active Target TM mount rubber pad replacements?

I've had my Active Target for about 3 years now. Transducer is mounted on the trolling motor shaft. Recently I had to remove the mount and found the rubber pads that cushion the mount around the tm shaft were falling apart. I called Lowrance expecting them to just have replacement pads and they said I had to buy a whole new mounting kit which was almost $60.

Has anyone else ran into this issue? Just wondering if there is a replacement out there or if I should just clamp to the shaft without the pads?
    2011 BassCat Pantera II
    2011 Mercury 200 Pro XS
    SN: 1B865132

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JHall View Post
    I've had my Active Target for about 3 years now. Transducer is mounted on the trolling motor shaft. Recently I had to remove the mount and found the rubber pads that cushion the mount around the tm shaft were falling apart. I called Lowrance expecting them to just have replacement pads and they said I had to buy a whole new mounting kit which was almost $60.

Has anyone else ran into this issue? Just wondering if there is a replacement out there or if I should just clamp to the shaft without the pads?
    Just use a piece of old inner tube or buy some rubber sheet from somewhere like McMaster-Carr.

3. Member
    Think a few wraps of electrical tap would do the trick as well.

Fish Obessessed sells just the pad for a couple dollars, if you don't want to try one of the other solutions...

https://fishobsessed.com/collections...shing-material

5. Member
    Well, if I run into that situation I'm sure one of my wife's rubber "jar opener pads" will disappear.
    Ed R.

2006 ChampioN 198 225 Optimax

6. Member
    I thought you wer e going somewhere else with that