She just rolled in!

Man what a wait! Boat was supposed to arrive first week of this month. The driver for Phoenix had to undergo a surgical procedure. That put us a week behind. The Boat was then supposed to arrive last Wed but the delivery truck broke down in El paso on the day before. OMG!!!

Dealer sends me this Picture yesterday morning. She Finally arrived. Woo hoo! Once the dealer preps the boat. Mike at Last Chance Marine will deliver it to me in Southern Utah. Like some of you, When I don’t have a boat I feel like I’m missing part of my soul.

IMG_4209.jpeg
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,

2. Member
    will the dealer take it out on the water and do a test check?? Mine did not but I'm close. seems like all the new boats have handful of small issues. Mine were wiring misses mostly but the lifewell pump out connector was apparently not well seated. before guys rail about boats that are not perfect, suggest you check out stories in other boat boards.
    2024 Phoenix 818
    2024 merc 175 pro xs 3B411947

3. Member
    i never buy a boat from a dealer that did not take boat out on water and do a complete check of everything these are not $20,000 dollar boats

4. Member
    [QUOTE=davidsa;13430029]will the dealer take it out on the water and do a test check?? Mine did not but I'm close. seems like all the new boats have handful of small issues. Mine were wiring misses mostly but the lifewell pump out connector was apparently not well seated. before guys rail about boats that are not perfect, suggest you check out stories in other boat boards.[/QUOTE

Local dealer Toto Marine does all the above and does one better> They do your break-in for you as well.!!!!

Last Chance goes through the entire boat. No stone unturned. A lot of his business is from outside Calif. He can’t afford to have an issue after delivery. He is driving 6 hours to deliver mine. He delivered my Vexus a few years back and it’s was perfect. Well, other than the hull and console cracking.
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ifishinxs View Post
    Last Chance goes through the entire boat. No stone unturned. A lot of his business is from outside Calif. He can’t afford to have an issue after delivery. He is driving 6 hours to deliver mine. He delivered my Vexus a few years back and it’s was perfect. Well, other than the hull and console cracking.
    Message me and I’ll give you my phone number. I know I’m long way away, but my boat came from Last Chance.

7. Member
    great answers, I think having a full walk through on the water should be the norm.
    2024 Phoenix 818
    2024 merc 175 pro xs 3B411947

Quote Originally Posted by davidsa View Post
    great answers, I think having a full walk through on the water should be the norm.
    Agreed. I always sea trialed my offshore boats. Did the same when I sold them.
    In some cases it may not be practical for either party.

Due to my location. When I have a boat issue that I can’t take care of which is extremely rare.
    I don’t call the dealer. I call the boat manufacture and find out who my area rep is. In the case of this new Phoenix, I already know who that is. If I have an issue I will call him. Simple! They can direct you on how to fix the problem or a place to take it too.
    I bought a Mercury outboard because I have a Mercury dealer 40 minutes away that will take care of my warranty issues.
    Anyone who has a Phoenix dealer close by is fortunate. My nearest dealer is 3 hrs away.
    Last edited by ifishinxs; 03-20-2024 at 11:31 AM.