Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiMinneye View Post
    Can you tell me more about how you use the Lakemaster Chip with the app on your iPad?
    It has the same mapping and more importantly, the same controls so you can learn the software in the comfort of your home. Not to mention, you can do map study on it, mark waypoints, then load them onto your graph.
    Last edited by Tone357; 03-22-2024 at 02:12 PM.
    17 Ranger Z520c Black Out Edition
    Yamaha 250 SHO

2. Member
    There is an in app purchase price of about $2 per month($25 for a year actually) You can download all the maps and use them. If you buy a Lakemaster V2 chip it comes with a 1 year subscription Code. for the charts.
    Tell me where has a slow movin' once quick draw outlaw got to go

3. Humminbird Moderator SLYDoggie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JiMinneye View Post
    Can you tell me more about how you use the Lakemaster Chip with the app on your iPad?
    You don't use the Lakemaster chip with the App. There is a free trial for the new VX Premium for the entire US & Canada lakes for the One-Boat-Network App. After the free trial, you can keep it on your iPhone, iPad, Android Phone, or Android Tablet for a $24.99 annual subscription fee.

The Lakemaster SD cards are only for the Helix/Solix/Apex and it doesn't give you the VX mapping on the One-Boat-Network App. Likewise, having the annual subscription on the One-Boat-Network App doesn't transfer to the Helis/Solix/Apex... They are totally separate "things".
    ---> Regards, Steve Yarbrough (AKA: SLYDoggieTN on YouTube)
    • Apex 19/16/13, Mega 360, and Mega Live
    • Minn Kota Ulterra Quest Trolling Motor
    • (2) Cannon Optimum Bluetooth Downriggers
    • Impulse Lithium Batteries... 36V 60AH for Trolling Motor, (2) 12V 120AH for Cranking & Electronics, 12V 60AH for Downriggers

Went ahead and ordered the LakeMaster VX Premium Southeast earlier this week - kinda bummed I though it was arriving today but looks like it won't be here till tomorrow. Heading out tomorrow for final testing of the new 360 and LS installs/wiring so was thinking I would have it... oh well another week won't hurt :).

EDIT - Card arrived today, forgot i was dropping boat/trailer off next week for a new trailer build, so will be a couple weeks until I get to use it. it comes with a 1 year one boat network premium voucher so that's cool, I can play with it on my laptop while waiting for boat work to get done
    Last edited by 78Staff; 03-24-2024 at 07:17 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12