WTB Riptide Terrova/Ulterra

Looking to purchase a Riptide Terrova or Ulterra 80 or 112 with a 60 or 72in shaft. Any combination of these will work. New or lightly used is fine. Found an Ulterra for $1900 so if someone has a better deal you've got my business. Located in Southern California.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearnofish86 View Post
    Looking to purchase a Riptide Terrova or Ulterra 80 or 112 with a 60 or 72in shaft. Any combination of these will work. New or lightly used is fine. Found an Ulterra for $1900 so if someone has a better deal you've got my business. Located in Southern California.
    I have a Bluetooth capable ulterra that I just took off of my boat. It's a 24volt, 80 pound thrust, I-pilot link, 60 inch shaft, US2 transducer. I did have an MDI transducer attached as well, and I can shown you the pictures so you can see how I set it up. I would be willing to sell it for $1675. I live in Nebraska so I would ask you to split the cost to FedEx the package. I bought a Garmin force leaked and have that box that I would use to send it, so it would be well protected. Let me know if you're interested.
    Phil Shuman

3. Member
    I meant Garmin Force Kraken ... Auto correct changed Kraken to leaked...
    Phil Shuman

4. Member
    Is your Ulterra a riptide? I can find a brand new BT Riptide Ulterra 112/60" for $1900 with no tax or shipping.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearnofish86 View Post
    I'm looking to sell mine which is a 2022 Riptide Ulterra 112 72" iPilot Link. I'm in fountain valley as well. PM me and we can chat if interested. Thanks.

6. Member
    man i just picked one up yesterday...what are you asking for yours?