Roller trailer for bass boat?

What are the plusses and minuses of using a roller trailer for a bass boat. I've had several roller trailers but never on a bass boat. Thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Just a couple I can think of right off the top.

The weight of the boat is concentrated on the rollers instead of spread out over bunk boards.

They WILL launch in the parking lot if you aren’t careful. Source: me, who helped a guy put his back on the trailer after he launched it in the parking lot.
    Aaron Campbell
    Barling, AR
    2007 Bass Cat Sabre
    2011 Merc 175 Pro XS

3. Member
    on`t see why there would be a problem look around when you get into big cruisers they are all roller trailers weighing a lot more then a bass boat. Even bunks are not supporting their entire length most pressure is where the supports are.

4. Member
    Fishing a Shark derby and 2 boats in front of me with a roller trailer put his boat on the concrete. About 8 of us pushed it into the water.

5. Member
    Thanks guys! Like I said, I have had a few roller trailers in the past and never had any concrete meets hull catastrophes. :-) Definitely something to keep in mind though. I was wondering more in terms of on loading, and how a bass boat would sit on the trailer. Seems like rollers would be higher than bunks. With the roller trailers I had in the past I didn't really "drive all the way on" - always used the trailer winch to hauls it the last 10' or so. - these were larger than bass boats. 1 trailer had an electric winch. Really like the drive on functionality of a bass boat/bunk trailer and was wondering if I'd be giving that up. Fishing mainly alone, a full drive on means not getting wet... I've even seen a few trailers that appeared to be rollers converted to bunks. Thanks again for your thoughts.

Like this one: