Helix G4N kills my NEMA network.

So, whenever I connect my Helix G4N to my Nema 2K network, it basically kicks everything else off. If I remove the Helix, all devices appear as normal. I'm using Humminbird NEMA adapter cable 720114-1. Am I using the correct cable? I've tried swapping tees, terminators etc everything except the acutal Humminbird cable. I'm running it from a drop tee directly to the Helix via the HCCT connector, along with power and 360 cable - I assume that is the correct way. All my Lowrance, Garmin, Yamaha etc all work fine until I attach the Helix.

Wrong cable? Bad cable? Is there any config I need to do on the Helix itself first?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...e?ie=UTF8&th=1

Bringing this up, going to fiddle with it again tomorrow, looking for any suggestions :).

Did some more experimenting, moved the tees around, etc. Also checked the HCCT to make sure cable was installed correctly/secure etc, but no change. Confirmed NMEA 2000 is on and 0183 is off. It's very repeatable - as soon as I connect the Helix I can watch all other devices drop off the list viewing list on HDS unit. At this point I would have to guess it's a bad Helix NMEA adapter cable? I guess I will order another one. I also opened a ticket with HB support as well. Was just hopeing it was something simple and someone would recognize it and say "hey dummy you need to do x/y/z first" lol...

Well I got it sorted - re-did the HCCT connector and it seems to be working fine now. I also moved the other end of the HB NMEA cable away from the last tee position, but I don't think that would make any difference. Anyway, not sure if the cable/connector just wasn't secure in the HCCT the first time or what, but now that I took it apart and re-assembled it all appears good.