Dash power issue

I have a 2021 Z21 and I lost power at my dash during a tournament last weekend and it cost me all my fish. When I got home I charged the boat and went to go work on it in the evening and the dash had power and everything worked. When the power is on I don’t have any issues with my Z touch screen. Everything works on the screen. Fast forward to today and I can’t get my dash power to turn on. My plan was to replace the push button power switch first. I started by checking the power at the battery and the fuse box and power switch at the dash. I’m getting 13v at the battery and only 6v to the fuse box in the dash and 6v to my power switch at the dash. Not sure if the lower voltage at the dash is causing my issue.

any advice would be appreciated.

2. Member
    On mine the helm switch panel has gone out twice at first it would come and go then out permanently, it was wet both times from a rain storm but I had power at the single power button.
    https://store.spydercontrols.com/cdn...385&width=1680
    2020 Z19 Pro
    200hp Pro XS

3. Member
    How much is the replacement panel? My 2018 Z19 just started doing the same thing

So your loosing all power to the dash or just the z touch screen? Don't think u need a replacement if is the aforementioned issue.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

5. Member
    My recirculators will come on and sometime they won't if it is raining. I have to turn the main power switch off and back on to get them to work correctly

6. Member
    2020 Z19 Pro
    200hp Pro XS

7. Member
    My Z19 is a 2018, Will the one for the 2020 work?

8. Member
    Bassman no most likely it will not, I bought the wrong year right model for mine it didn’t work had to send it back and get the proper one, contact Spyder Controls if you have trouble they helped me. It’s an easy fix 4 screws and an electrical connector I bought a spare just in case I could change it on the lake if need be.
    Last edited by IronMj; 03-20-2024 at 02:49 PM.
    2020 Z19 Pro
    200hp Pro XS

9. Member
    Found my problem. The 20amp breaker was bad.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BMCD View Post
    So your loosing all power to the dash or just the z touch screen? Don't think u need a replacement if is the aforementioned issue.
    I was losing power to my dash. But only what was powered by the power button on the dash. Gauges and graphs still worked. My 20 amp breaker was rusty and caused it to go out. I really wish nitro had a better design for battery compartment instead of letting rain and backwash drain right into the battery compartment.