Thread: Upgrade kit

Upgrade kit

I just upgraded my power pole cm1 to Cm2 upgrade . Pole in port side works great . Stanford side does nothing. I switched out circuit board still nothing. Also remote doesn’t work either. Dash remote when you push Dow bottom pole goes up. Push up it goes down . I’m lost. Help needed.

2. Member
    Call power pole customer service they will help you.
    If it'd the kit they will replace it and have a new one on your hands in a couple days

3. Member
    I called Hydrilla gear that’s who I purchased kit from. I sent them a picture now sainting on power pole to call me back. It’s frustrating for a new motor to be bad . Have trip planned for next week so I guess I’ll be using one pole . I’m sure they will take care of the problem they always have in the past. Happy fishing everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by 71oldbassbassman View Post
    I just upgraded my power pole cm1 to Cm2 upgrade . Pole in port side works great . Stanford side does nothing. I switched out circuit board still nothing. Also remote doesn’t work either. Dash remote when you push Dow bottom pole goes up. Push up it goes down . I’m lost. Help needed.
    Your post is a little difficult to read. You must have been using "talk to text". Mine does the same thing when I try using talk to text. With that being said, I think I got the idea. Did you put the switch board from power pole thats working correctly in the one thats not working to see if it is indeed the switch board?

Can you hear the pump running at all when cycling the pole?

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

5. Member
    Yes I switched boards . And no the motor doesn’t humm.

Stupid question... have you checked the fuse, battery connection to see if you are getting power?

Call PP and get RO number. They will have you take your pump out, send it to them so they can test, Replace or Rebuild. They are the best in the industry when It comes to customer service

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

7. Member
    Powerpole called today they are sending me a new motor. Great service very much appreciated.