Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie-Raven View Post
    Why doesn't insurance protect you from this as this is what you have it for correct?
    Health Insurance pays medical bills but as Brady mentioned it doesn’t pay to make your home handicap and wheelchair accessible as the result of an accident.

2. Member
    Glad they lived through it. Anyone riding or driving at that speed in the fog is an idiot. Sorry but there is no excuse for this.

Quote Originally Posted by D.O.C. 989 View Post
    Glad they lived through it. Anyone riding or driving at that speed in the fog is an idiot. Sorry but there is no excuse for this.

Do you guys not think someone losing their independence, way of life, huge financial impact, quality of life etc isn't enough? Do some of yall really need to pile on even more? Brady has more than paid for what happened via pain, suffering, financially, physically and mentally. Probably more than most can comprehend.

He has never one time blamed anyone or anything for his situation. He has instead owned it and uses it to try and prevent others from going through it. I don't ever recall Brady trying to make an excuse for any of it.

Is one more comment from an internet site gonna teach him a lesson that he has already not went through?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    Do you guys not think someone losing their independence, way of life, huge financial impact, quality of life etc isn't enough? Do some of yall really need to pile on even more? Brady has more than paid for what happened via pain, suffering, financially, physically and mentally. Probably more than most can comprehend.

He has never one time blamed anyone or anything for his situation. He has instead owned it and uses it to try and prevent others from going through it. I don't ever recall Brady trying to make an excuse for any of it.

Is one more comment from an internet site gonna teach him a lesson that he has already not went through?

5. Member

Thanks for saying this Mark. I watched the entire video this morning. All I see in the video is Brady trying to bring awareness to the sport. The folks saying that your insurance should cover everything you probably need to check your policies. It doesn’t take long to reach your limit of coverage.

Thank you Brady for having the courage to share your story to try and prevent someone else from making this mistake.

6. Member
    Brady,

Ignore the ones that just have to take a shot at you. Tune out that nonsense. Keep sharing your story as it helps more people than you know.

7. Member

I wish them no ill will and hope their lives return to normal. With that said it still doesn't mean they didn't make bad choices that day and those choices lay in the stupid department and that is just the reality of it. Lessons like that come hard but are deserved. No amount of regret can change that. My point here is anyone in the future doing this type of thing is an idiot. All should heed the consequences.

8. Member
    Great video.! Thank you so much for sharing.!! I pray people heed its message of caution.!! Brady you are quite an inspiration.! I pray for you and your families needs to be fulfilled.! God speed sir.!
    Last edited by clayshooter; 03-16-2024 at 12:13 PM.

9. Member
    I wish them no ill will and hope their lives return to normal. With that said it still doesn't mean they didn't make bad choices that day and those choices lay in the stupid department and that is just the reality of it. Lessons like that come hard but are deserved. No amount of regret can change that. My point here is anyone in the future doing this type of thing is an idiot. All should heed the consequences.
    No need to beat the guy up as we all have made dumb/ stupid choices at times. Sometimes you get away with it and sometimes you do not.

10. Member
    No need to beat the guy up as we all have made dumb/ stupid choices at times. Sometimes you get away with it and sometimes you do not.
    Wasn't meant to beat the guy up. Just because he has punished himself enough doesn't mean it wasn't a stupid thing to do which should encourage others not to do it. He paid a price and likely will the rest of his life. He could be considered a hero for taking the high road to recovery and in no way do I think he is asking for sympathy which we all agree we give in sincerity. At the end of the day it doesn't mean it wasn't a stupid mistake and in no way am I saying he feels that way. Best of wishes for him and his partner. Going forward we hope others heed his message but people being people this will happen again.

11. Member

This.

Who has a link to that video Chris was referring to about a boat spinning out when crossing a wake? He talked about it but didn't show it.
    Here is a vid that talks about that incident and has the video. Guy should have never tried to cut that curve.

What an inspiration you are, Brady! I lived in Dallas for 23 years, but our paths never crossed. Unfortunate for my sake. We have some of the same friends in this industry, and I’ve always tried to stay in tune with progress in your recovery from hearing from them or reading about it. My hat goes off to you, sir. If only more people had the same approach for life that you do. I appreciate you sharing this video with hopes of helping someone else out. Sounds like that is what you do best. God Bless you and your recovery, Brady.
    Dallas Cowboys…..Eventual Super Bowl Champions

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by John B. View Post
    Here is a vid that talks about that incident and has the video. Guy should have never tried to cut that curve.
    Thanks for the video.

15. Member
    Best of luck with your recovery

16. Member
    Wasn't meant to beat the guy up. Just because he has punished himself enough doesn't mean it wasn't a stupid thing to do which should encourage others not to do it. He paid a price and likely will the rest of his life. He could be considered a hero for taking the high road to recovery and in no way do I think he is asking for sympathy which we all agree we give in sincerity. At the end of the day it doesn't mean it wasn't a stupid mistake and in no way am I saying he feels that way. Best of wishes for him and his partner. Going forward we hope others heed his message but people being people this will happen again.
    Thank you for pointing out that it was a stupid mistake, I think him posting the video spells that out clearly ! Why do you think he posted the video ? BTW he was not driving the boat.

Brady, thanks for sharing the video and a reminder for us to slow it down when conditions aren’t the best. Keep up the good fight!

18. triton
    Brady,

Ignore the ones that just have to take a shot at you. Tune out that nonsense. Keep sharing your story as it helps more people than you know.
    Well said Mark I cant word it as well as you ...
    Always *******s in the crowd Brady, to see persons put a blame on you for this accident miss
    the entire point of your suffering, I hope the best for yours and your families future....

CARL MAYER
    SKEETER FX20 2016
    BARRYVILLE NY 12719

2023 FORD RAPTOR

19. Member

If you can't see, You can't go!!!!

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast