Thread: Which Skeeter??

Which Skeeter??

I'm looking to sell my flats boat and buy a bass boat. Definetly like some of the Skeeters, but don't know a whole lot about them.
    Probably looking in the 2018-2022 yr range.
    Are there any models in there that just didn't turn out to be great? Any that I should look for or steer clear of?
    Thanks in advance.

2. Member
    I would recommend the ZXR line as they represent a very good value in terms of price and what comes on them.

3. Member
    I have an FXR outfitted with Lowrance products, ghost TM, and Bobs hydraulic jack plate. I say this because these are not factory items that come outfitted on Skeeters, but I like this stuff more. I had an opportunity to crawl around inside a ZXR and although it lacks some of the upgrades found in the FXR class, the ZXR is a very nice rig. If I had to buy another, I would probably go the ZXR route but personally, would still change out components as mentioned above.

I wouldn't buy anything made during the "Covid" years. Product Quality went south on everything during that time.
    Gitcha Bass On!

2015 ZX225

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by utinator View Post
    I wouldn't buy anything made during the "Covid" years. Product Quality went south on everything during that time.
    I agree.
    2021 Skeeter ZX225
    2021 Yamaha SHO 225 VF225LA

6. Member
    ZXR