Bass Dynasty Scent Stained Carpet. Nothing Works.

I have a 2007 Ranger that has “almost”perfect carpet. I had a bottle of bass dynasty leak on my carpet and I have several dime sized stains. I have been an auto retailer for 25 years and I have not met any carpet stains like these. I have tried solvent based cleaners, citrus based cleaners, water based cleaners. All the shaving cream trick,, vinegar trick etc. I have all the good brushes, pressure washer……. Can Not Get These! Anyone have ideas?

2. Member
    Zylene baded Goof Off (or just get Zylene). It could loosen the carpet glue, if too much is used or it isn’t washed off well, but regluing might be better than staring at an annoying stain.

CarBrite spot remover - manager of a car dealership showed me this years ago and its really an amazing product.
    2024 Phoenix 21 XE - Mercury 250 PRO XS Serial #3B429919
    2017 Phoenix PHX 21 - Yamaha 250 SHO
    2010 Skeeter 20i - Yamaha 250 SHO
    1988 Procraft 1780 Competitor - Mercury 100

4. Member
    Difference between a spot and a stain is about 15 minutes. Some products will chemically change carpet and...well....you're just out of luck.

Ritts dye, find a hidden spot to color match it on before using on the deck.
    You may have to mix different colors to achieve the desired shade you need and dilute to lighten color
    Thank You Leon Pugh

6. Member
    Thanks guys. Lots of great suggestions. Wisconsin. You are spot on. I didn’t know that it even spilled until it was cooked in.