Fenders are loose

Anyone know a good way to pull the padding on the fendor up so a ghy can tighten the bolts?

I have a 2015 Z9 with fiberglass fenders
    Attached Images Attached Images

Just pry them off, the bolts will be 100% rusted though so plan on replacing them

3. Member
    Thanks - yep they were pretty bad...

4. Member
    Had the same problem with my 2015 trailer for my Z8. I peeled the non-skid back and replaced all the bolts with hex head stainless with locking nuts. Before I ran the new fasteners, I filled the existing holes with Marine Tex keep water from entering the void between the two fiberglass surfaces. I also used large washers to give more surface area support for the bolts. See pics from after I replaced the new bolts. I then cut a round hole into the non-skid where the new bolts align and re-gluged the non-skid. Those pics I don't have.
    Fender 1.jpgFender 2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by frystec View Post
    Had the same problem with my 2015 trailer for my Z8. I peeled the non-skid back and replaced all the bolts with hex head stainless with locking nuts. Before I ran the new fasteners, I filled the existing holes with Marine Tex keep water from entering the void between the two fiberglass surfaces. I also used large washers to give more surface area support for the bolts. See pics from after I replaced the new bolts. I then cut a round hole into the non-skid where the new bolts align and re-gluged the non-skid. Those pics I don't have.
    Fender 1.jpgFender 2.jpg
    . hahha i did the same this on my 2015 z8 4 yeafs ago. with the wood core being drilled into for the flush mounting i didnt feel like i had enough material left for the fenders to stay tight. my buddies razz me about the look but they cant argue against the results
    Attached Images Attached Images