Jig Skirts All Twisted

So I buy a lot of flat silicone skirts from fishingskirts.com. Sometimes I will get a 100 pack where the skirts all stick to each other and when you separate a tab, all the strands are stuck together. So now I have to separate each strand manually. I saw a video somewhere where the person took the tab and I want to say dipped it in hot water and all the strands separated. However, I don't remember if that was actually the process. Was that video link posted on this site or does anyone have a quick way to untangle these skirts without doing one at a time. Thanks for the help in advance.
    Practice, practice and more practice, and if you think you're good practice some more (Cadman circa2006)

I take a couple of tabs and ball them up in my hand and rub them hard in a ball circular motion. Works for me.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

3. Member
    Yea I have noticed this as well the other two companies I order from they do not stick together ?

4. Member
    Cadman I have my vise on a sharpe edge wood platform I take the matted skirts hold both ends in my fingers tight and run the skirt back and fourth over the edge of the wood 3 or 4 times the skirt will flare out every time. If you want me to send you pics let me know. It works Everytime.
    Building and Fishing custom jigs
    Since 1977
    12.9 2006
    12.5 1998
    Favorite Lakes
    Eastman Lake
    Hensley Lake

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Basshunter67 View Post
    Cadman I have my vise on a sharpe edge wood platform I take the matted skirts hold both ends in my fingers tight and run the skirt back and fourth over the edge of the wood 3 or 4 times the skirt will flare out every time. If you want me to send you pics let me know. It works Everytime.
    I'll have to try that. Also some other good ideas as well. Thanks for the tips guys.
    Practice, practice and more practice, and if you think you're good practice some more (Cadman circa2006)

Post what works best.... Interested.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

7. Member
    Ill post pics weds morning
    Since 1977
    12.9 2006
    12.5 1998
    Favorite Lakes
    Eastman Lake
    Hensley Lake

8. Member
    Since 1977