X2 Power Poles on Sabre FTD

What’s up guys. About to order 2 sportsman power poles for me Sabre FTD.
    it’s 2008. Anyone have some pictures of there bilge area of how they installed the 2 pumps?
    I have a few ideas but would definitely love to see some finished products. Thanks everyone!
    One last thing, I’ve read that people weren’t having performance issues with installing x2. If you did have performance issues let me know. I would definitely love to hear what happend

We have mounted pumps on the seat post with U bolts.

BCB

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass Cat Boats View Post
    We have mounted pumps on the seat post with U bolts.

BCB
    They were mounted that way on my '07 P2. Made working in there and getting batteries in and out that much worse. I ended up taking out my charger (added some connectors and made it no longer "on-board") which freed up enough room to mount them on the floor.

my friend had an 08 sabre FTD with 150 etec on it. he lost around 1 MPH on top end and hardly any difference in holeshot.
    "Any pizza is a personal pizza if you believe in yourself"

5. Member
    I slid the battery tray back on the passenger side and mounted pumps in front of it. Been a handful of years with no issues. Between 2x blades, bigger graphs and an ultrex on the bow my 2017 with a 150 pro xs went from a 64-65mph boat to a 60-62 mph tourney loaded boat
    Nothing makes a fish bigger than ALMOST being caught!