Glide Baits and Swim baits

After watching the Post with Steve Kenndy on big glide bait and swims

What's your favoite bait
    I've bought my share but have yet to land a fisg on the glide bait
    But I think it's more the lack of fishing them

So I could use any tips

2. Member
    I have lots of different ones, and the one I have caught the most on by far is a Sneaky Pete—and it is the least realistic looking of the bunch. Straight up assassin tho. You just have to tie it on and throw it all day. Leave everything else at home. Catch a few and gain confidence.

One of the best things about those big glides is they will show you where the big ones live even if they don’t hit it.

3. Member
    Finding the right rod, reel, line setup is the key to enjoy using them. I keep my baits under 7 I love the clutch eco, Biggs Denali, and a DRT tiny klash.
    I,d rather be tried by 12 than be carried by 6

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by squib View Post
    I have lots of different ones, and the one I have caught the most on by far is a Sneaky Pete—and it is the least realistic looking of the bunch. Straight up assassin tho. You just have to tie it on and throw it all day. Leave everything else at home. Catch a few and gain confidence.

One of the best things about those big glides is they will show you where the big ones live even if they don’t hit it.

How are you working the Sneaky? Chop the handle, twitching the rod or slow steady retrieve?