Thread: Spinnerbaits

Spinnerbaits

Any board sponsors make spinnerbaits and have a website for ordering? Wanting to buy some. Thanks guys.

Board sponsor ACT Lures makes incredible, fully custom spinnerbaits. They're not on the website, but Paul will make you whatever you want. His BBC username is paulpus. A quick PM and you'll have them in short order!
    2011 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha HPDI Series 2
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112 52"
    Console: HDS 16 Carbon
    Bow: HDS 12 Carbon, Solix 12 G2, Mega 360, Garmin 106 SV, LVS 34

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewFlu33 View Post
    Board sponsor ACT Lures makes incredible, fully custom spinnerbaits. They're not on the website, but Paul will make you whatever you want. His BBC username is paulpus. A quick PM and you'll have them in short order!
    Are you sure that they make spinnerbaits? since their site store do not show any other that buzzbaits, yet under products, it does say spinnerbaits.

Quote Originally Posted by digthemup View Post
    Are you sure that they make spinnerbaits? since their site store do not show any other that buzzbaits, yet under products, it does say spinnerbaits.
    Yes. As I mentioned, not on the website, but Paul will make them. I've had him make several batches for me. I told him the weight, blades (type, size, and finish), head color, and skirt colors I wanted and had them quickly.

As to why they're not on the site, I think the issue is the selling/ecommerce platform for being used for the site doesn't play nice with all the different possible combinations.
    2011 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha HPDI Series 2
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112 52"

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewFlu33 View Post
    Yes. As I mentioned, not on the website, but Paul will make them. I've had him make several batches for me. I told him the weight, blades (type, size, and finish), head color, and skirt colors I wanted and had them quickly.

As to why they're not on the site, I think the issue is the selling/ecommerce platform for being used for the site doesn't play nice with all the different possible combinations.
    Drew,
    Would love to see some pictures of their work if you have the time.
    Thank you

I'll look to see if I have any photos! My boat and tackle are an absolute disaster right now as I kind of dumped stuff when I got back from Mexico and haven't had the chance to straighten things up yet.
    2011 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha HPDI Series 2
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112 52"