Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Happened about 10 minutes from me. Guy walked into a convenience store, threatened to cut off the clerks face with a knife. Police caught up to him, guy surrendered the knife, then tackled a deputy and started beating the deputy in the face. The tik tokers and the news media like to give a little snippet to get people emotional. Looks like it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by BigSexyPhoenix View Post
    Happened about 10 minutes from me. Guy walked into a convenience store, threatened to cut off the clerks face with a knife. Police caught up to him, guy surrendered the knife, then tackled a deputy and started beating the deputy in the face. The tik tokers and the news media like to give a little snippet to get people emotional. Looks like it worked.
    I noticed he refused to put his hands behind his back. Of course people will say he was just protecting himself but I say F that dude if he truly did what you posted.

Quote Originally Posted by skeeterator View Post
    I noticed he refused to put his hands behind his back. Of course people will say he was just protecting himself but I say F that dude if he truly did what you posted.
    There was more video captured from another vehicle that showed more of what happened. They also said he spit on the store clerk when he was threatening to cut her and slammed the deputies head into the concrete before starting to hit him. Also, multiple time felon with numerous charges within the last ten years, some for attacking police officers in Oklahoma I think. They charged the officers but I don’t know what ever came of it after that.

The wind just changed in this thread.

There was more video captured from another vehicle that showed more of what happened. They also said he spit on the store clerk when he was threatening to cut her and slammed the deputies head into the concrete before starting to hit him. Also, multiple time felon with numerous charges within the last ten years, some for attacking police officers in Oklahoma I think. They charged the officers but I don’t know what ever came of it after that.
    People need to wait until the whole story comes out before making judgement. The whole Ferguson thing is a prime example.

I'm not surprised about his past record at all. I'm also not surprised about the reactions here. This clip looks like something CNN would show with no other details or back story to rile up the idiots.
    I wouldn't want your job/former job (can't remember if you retired) in today's world.

Quote Originally Posted by Quillback View Post
    People need to wait until the whole story comes out before making judgement. The whole Ferguson thing is a prime example.

8. Member
    Still no excuse for that kind of brutality. What if the guy there we’re beating died.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SOUTHERNYANKEE View Post
    Still no excuse for that kind of brutality. What if the guy there we’re beating died.
    Correct, not their job to be judge, jury and executioner. Their job is to keep the peace and make arrests when needed. Sometimes you will get dirty when making the arrest and keeping the peace but that is what they signed up for.

10. Member
    The world world still spin, looks like they're just returning the favor. What if the officer he was beating died?

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cestratton View Post
    The world world still spin, looks like they're just returning the favor. What if the officer he was beating died?
    Then he should be charged with murder!

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 188Musky View Post
    Looks bad. Appears very unprofessional, and to be criminal behavior by men in uniform.

However, the general consensus in the BBC Lounge is that this is what needs to happen to child molesters, thieves, and tournament cheaters, for America to be great again.

Which way is the wind blowing on this thread?
    If we find out that the punching bag in question is any of the things you cited, the punishment seems fair

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie-Raven View Post
    Then he should be charged with murder!
    no kidding, just answering a question with the same question.

14. Member
    Still no excuse for that kind of brutality. What if the guy there were beating died.
    Well if what is now being reported about the guy, sounds like the world would be better off

15. Member
    And I bet while he is or was in jail he DID NOT COMMIT ANOTHER CRIME.......

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Toni View Post
    Respect for law enforcement will be restored writ large when the good cops decide enough is enough and start policing the bad ones in their own ranks. This isn't a societal problem, it is a problem within the ranks of law enforcement itself. If they were taking care of the bad apples, and they would know better than the rest of us not in LE work who those are, the public would have nothing to video like that.
    This sounds good, but when you get right down to the reality of it. The good cops are out patrolling at the same time the bad ones are. Become known as a snitch, the bad cops will take their time coming to back you up when you need them the most.
    17 Ranger Z520c Black Out Edition
    Yamaha 250 SHO

I’m not saying they were right or wrong. I just know sometimes you can end up in what seems like a fight for your life and it may not look pretty. I remember one time getting a call on a fella standing in the middle of the street punching our car windows as they drove by and yelling that he wanted to fight. By the time it was over, there were about six of us on him trying our best to get him handcuffed. As we were on him, I’ll never forget looking down and seeing him chewing on the concrete curb and his teeth and blood flying out of his mouth. He was laughing the whole time. Jacked up on PCP and he might as well been Superman. I’ll never forget those teeth and blood flying up on us and him enjoying every minute of it.

Quote Originally Posted by skeeterator View Post
    I agree with this.
    2017 Ranger Z520c "Blackout Edition"
    2017 Mercury Optimax ProXS 250
    HB Solix 12 G3 MSI+, Solix 12 G2 MSI+, Solix G2 MDI+, Solix 12 2d/gps, Ultrex Mega360, Mega Live
    NRA Life Member
    -Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour-

19. Member
    Lol! So many posters in this thread are proof positive that propaganda works. Guy is a total nut who threatened to cut the clerks face off with a knife than attacked the first deputy that arrived beating him until the posse showed up and evened things out.

Every one of you bashing the police without knowing the facts should be ashamed of yourselves. They should have killed him

His community, just like George Floyd's would be much safer.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast