Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Blindly back the blue?

I don't blindly back anybody! I don't know what that guy did, but what they did was totally unprofessional!

https://x.com/SevillaAnderso2/status...260746751?s=20
    17 Ranger Z520c Black Out Edition
    Yamaha 250 SHO

2. Member
    Somebody is going to get paid and some town's tax base is going to take a big hit on that one it looks like.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie-Raven View Post
    Somebody is going to get paid and some town's tax base is going to take a big hit on that one it looks like.
    Yep! And just think, if that video didn't exist. No one would believe that guy. It's actions like these that get good cops killed.
    17 Ranger Z520c Black Out Edition
    Yamaha 250 SHO

4. Member
    If those cops don't end up in jail, then there is no justice in this country. And the guy will get himself a huge payday. I'm willing to bet that the body cam footage was mysteriously deleted or lost on that one.

Looks bad. Appears very unprofessional, and to be criminal behavior by men in uniform.

However, the general consensus in the BBC Lounge is that this is what needs to happen to child molesters, thieves, and tournament cheaters, for America to be great again.

Which way is the wind blowing on this thread?

Inexcusable. Those Cops were the guys that got bullied and picked on in grade school and became this as a means of coping with their hatred for people. Outright dispicible and just horrible to watch. He was probably just standing up for his Wright’s and the cops did not like it. Regardless of the payout, we are all judged before Jesus. I’ll never understand the evil and mentality that posses people to do this type of stuff to other humans.
    '94 Charger Foxfire 180VF '96 Suzuki DT150S BASS

7. Member
    That’s way beyond “unprofessional” and way to common. How often does it happen when nobody is looking is my question?

8. Member
    Its very interesting - I have fished with and been friends with several LFO and several lawyers. The cops always said "don't trust lawyers" and the lawyers always said "don't trust the police" Trouble is one can legally lie to you in a professional setting and one cannot.
    “It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so. “ – Mark Twain

9. Member
    Pigs do this sort of thing every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Flabasspond View Post
    Its very interesting - I have fished with and been friends with several LFO and several lawyers. The cops always said "don't trust lawyers" and the lawyers always said "don't trust the police" Trouble is one can legally lie to you in a professional setting and one cannot.
    One charges you with a crime and what the other charges you is a crime.

11. Member
    He should know not to fight back when they are kicking your ass.

12. Member
    I've never understood blind allegiance to cops. They are just like workers at any other job, some are great some are awful.
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

Everyone of those officers will be terminated and charged. Completely excessive in every way.
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,

14. Member
    That ain’t right.

15. Member
    “I don’t answer questions”
    Hang on. I'll help you in 77 minutes.

That is a visual definition of Police Brutality.

17. Member
    Respect for law enforcement will be restored writ large when the good cops decide enough is enough and start policing the bad ones in their own ranks. This isn't a societal problem, it is a problem within the ranks of law enforcement itself. If they were taking care of the bad apples, and they would know better than the rest of us not in LE work who those are, the public would have nothing to video like that.

18. Member
    They will probably get less punishment than if it were 3 different people doing the beating

Good cops should be respected and supported. The small percentage that are bad cops need to be outed and ran off from the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Toni View Post
    Respect for law enforcement will be restored writ large when the good cops decide enough is enough and start policing the bad ones in their own ranks. This isn't a societal problem, it is a problem within the ranks of law enforcement itself. If they were taking care of the bad apples, and they would know better than the rest of us not in LE work who those are, the public would have nothing to video like that.

Just imagine if society did a better job of policing itself.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast