Back In The Saddle Again!

Vexus-VX20-Surnrise-3-7-24.jpg
    Beautiful picture of my 2022 Vexus VX20 at sunrise this morning at a gas stop, on my way to have the boat receive routine service at my Vexus dealership in Central MN. Long drive from my lake cabin in NW Wisconsin (~230-miles) and I never saw any snow in the road ditches or along the roadside property on March 7th! This extremely warm winter is unprecedented in the 36-years I've been a boat owner, and I can't recall having such unseasonably warm weather during the wintertime.

Hopefully, the flowages I fish in NW Wisconsin open up in the next few weeks and we can get after the pre-spawn smallmouth bass!
    2022 Vexus VX20/Mercury 250 Pro XS | 2021 Vexus AVX 1980/Mercury 150 Pro XS | "Overkill is underrated!" - "Då Som Nu För Alltid"

Yeah, I went to Chippewa Falls WI for a wedding reception last weekend and it was nuts. I saw very little snow and didn’t need a jacket at all. It was colder where I worked in Illinois this week.

3. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sclark View Post
    I heard from a little birdie at InTune Marine (everyone I spoke to there) that Mr. Daffron and some of the good folks from Vexus will be in Minneapolis, MN this next weekend at the NW Sports Show! I decided that I might have to make an attempt to go to the show for the first time in 15+ years, simply to thank everyone from Vexus for building such a fantastic fishing machine like my VX20. Of course, the fact that there will be two VXs20 boats on display there has nothing to do with my possible attendance either.

In addition, it will be great to catch up with George Liddle again, he sold me my OG 35th Anniversary 2001 Ranger 522 DVX with the Mercury 250 XB that I owned for 22-years until I sold it last year to buy the new VX20.

Wow! How time flies by when you are busy trying to catch trophy smallmouth bass!
    2022 Vexus VX20/Mercury 250 Pro XS | 2021 Vexus AVX 1980/Mercury 150 Pro XS | "Overkill is underrated!" - "Då Som Nu För Alltid"

5. Member