Thread: Scopers

Scopers

I don't have a wedge under my ultrex, anyone seeing gains running a zero type mount for your livescope transducer?

I don’t have one under mine and I promise you I have a tone of time behind FFS. Not saying you can’t use one but using the FFS ducer properly and getting everything out of it it needs adjusting to what you need to see and all boats sit in the water different….
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

3. Member
    I don't have one under my 21SDC either. I have a wedge sitting in my closet for the last 2 years. I'm running 2 LVS 34's, Won some tournaments 100% scoping. No difference imo.

4. Member
    I just installed a wedge on mine after repositioning my troller and electronics. I didn't have one before but was mounted TN style and the troller was straight anyhow. I think it would be whatever your used to as far as effectiveness. I just wanted mine as close to plumb as possible.

5. Member
    My ultrex is mounted traditionally and I'm sure the shaft is not plumb. Buddy went to a FO mount mainly for switching to scout mode in his lowrance. Can't tell much difference in his forward.