All the jawing about FFS in/out of tournaments... Product Alert!

If there are to be tournaments where LiveScope isn't allowed, those anglers that already have FFS will need a product that prevents its use (without going to the effort of ripping it out of the boat).

I propose a lockable shield put on by the tournament director for the primary screen for the duration of the event.

It will be called the:
    zzzzazcold.png
    Currently looking for venture capitalist partners, spare change or even lightly used baits.

1990 Ranger 362V Yamaha Pro-V 150
    Old Town Predator MinnKota

2. Member
    Needs to have Randy Block-It's face on it

Quote Originally Posted by bassboat1 View Post
    If there are to be tournaments where LiveScope isn't allowed, those anglers that already have FFS will need a product that prevents its use (without going to the effort of ripping it out of the boat).

I propose a lockable shield put on by the tournament director for the primary screen for the duration of the event.

It will be called the:
    zzzzazcold.png
    Currently looking for venture capitalist partners, spare change or even lightly used baits.
    I know this is a joke, but if tournaments occurred where FFS was allowed in practice, but not competition, there would be a market for a quick detach transducer

Quote Originally Posted by FiveBitesFishing View Post
    Needs to have Randy Block-It's face on it
    The perfect name patent the name before you know who gets the word.

5. Member
    Won't work on networked units. Would block my primary screen, but not the other 7 ! !

6. Member
    A lockable coupler over the LVS plug or plugs at the unit would work, disconnect lock out plug. DD26 should have one shortly...lol

Quote Originally Posted by TopGun21x View Post
    A lockable coupler over the LVS plug or plugs at the unit would work, disconnect lock out plug. DD26 should have one shortly...lol
    I’m laughing, but I’m secretly jealous I didn’t think of this idea first

8. Member
    I would think it would be reasonably easy to build an FFS jammer and certainly not illegal. Might be something to employ when fishing a contested community fishing hole. Of course your own FFS would be unusable.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassboat1 View Post

It will be called the:
    zzzzazcold.png
    Whole entire new dilemma if it gets banned. How will they deter cheating or how will they check boats for FFS products? Entire boat checks. All compartments?