What.s a fair price?

I'm thinking about replacing both my Lowrance Live's with two Pros.
    Before i post here, what would be a fair price for these units?
    Thanks

2. Member
    Should we guess on the size and the age which mapping you have in the unit? It all makes a difference on the value.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Basshopper View Post
    Should we guess on the size and the age which mapping you have in the unit? It all makes a difference on the value.
    Oops, bought both the year they came out, whenever that was. Perfect units, no cards, both 12 inch Lives.Again I'm not selling them, I'm Just trying to get an idea before I think about upgrading. And of course they would have power cables, gimbal brackets, suncovers, and 3-1 transducer.
    Thank you

4. Member
    You can gauge pricing by looking at other sales in the "Electronics For Sale" page

5. Member
    yea, I kinda posted that without doing much thinking.

6. Member
    SInce you have the early ones without the new network hardware but you also don't have the best mapping compared to the new units or even 4yr old units. I would think you could sell them for between 800 and 1000 ea. You can buy them new with warranty for 1300 to 1500. They are getting harder to find since they are no longer in production. Lots of guys with smaller lives would love to upgrade screen especially if they are over 50 yrs old. Good luck.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Basshopper View Post
    SInce you have the early ones without the new network hardware but you also don't have the best mapping compared to the new units or even 4yr old units. I would think you could sell them for between 800 and 1000 ea. You can buy them new with warranty for 1300 to 1500. They are getting harder to find since they are no longer in production. Lots of guys with smaller lives would love to upgrade screen especially if they are over 50 yrs old. Good luck.
    Thanks basshopper that helps with my decision.

8. Member
    Reach out to board sponsor RMP, do the trade-in program. You will not get as much as selling outright but makes for an easy transaction.

9. fish8503@yahoo.com GOTTA BIG SACK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mean_dean View Post
    Reach out to board sponsor RMP, do the trade-in program. You will not get as much as selling outright but makes for an easy transaction.
    I did the trade in deal with them and it was easy. They also gave me what I thought was a good price for my used stuff. Wasn’t worth me trying to sell it for a few bucks more.
    Last edited by GOTTA BIG SACK; 03-06-2024 at 02:43 PM.
    2021 Skeeter ZX150
    2020 Sea Doo GTI se 170

10. Member
    Funny you mentioned that as I left an e-mail with them yesterday.