Anyone watching the elite series on FS1?

Watching the elite series today and last week. It’s fun to watch those guys with ffs. It sure has influenced fishing around here as well. The last 2 weekends I have watched 2 other boats that I can tell are just scoping around and trying to catch them (good for them!) I have had it 2 years now and learned a lot but it has been my experience that I just don’t see big fish roaming… Granted this isn’t Texas Lol. At some point this spring I will try a day of only scoping and see how I do. My question for you all is has anyone had a decent day scoping in the Midwest lake?

About the only thing that I’ve experienced around here is being able to see larger bass chasing schools of shad. I find it quite difficult to see them sitting on the bottom or in and around brush piles. Looking forward to trying landscape mode for fish moving up shallow to spawn. Scanning ahead along the visual break where those fish roam just out of sight before they actually get on beds.

2012 Ranger z521
    Mercury 250 Pro XS

3. Member
    i think its helped me a few times as i can find brush piles before i run over with the boat and besides you are not going to see all the fish in that brush pile if they are in there tight
    2010 FX Skeeter