Thread: Caitlin Clark

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Ft Gibson Lake America lakefolk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassin Bob71 View Post
    Congrats to CC!!! Very impressive college career and you have brought girls cb to must watch TV. Well done!

"Being a winner is more than getting a first place trophy, it is acting like the effort was an honor and the trophy is just a decoration."

"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him"

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassin Bob71 View Post
    Congrats to CC!!! Very impressive college career and you have brought girls cb to must watch TV. Well done!
    Man just think if she could only play bags and pickle ball!
    If professionals who's careers depend on catching fish use FFS then that's what I'm using. Might be too simple of a philosophy but makes sense to me.

3. Member
    Bunch of sexist bastiges

4. Member
    #20 for Iowa has had a Great game.

5. Member
    About the T that sent CC to the line to score the record breaker, I only saw the play once. Was it legit or did CC sell it? I guess they reviewed it and let it stand but I couldn't see the foul. It looked like incidental contact as they kinda walked the same direction and then CC went backwards and threw up her hands. Did the other girl give her a shoulder?
    Some people are so judgemental. You can tell just by looking at 'em.--Some random meme

6. Member
    That call seemed weak from what little video was presented.

With that being said the officiating is what kept Ohio State in the first half. Not calling fouls on all the holding/hacking leads to the hold that ended Molly Davis career today. Trying to move forward after the steal but being held buckles her knee and she is done.

Without another point card to allow Caitlin to work off ball screens, Iowa won’t go far in the NCAA event. Molly’s earlier “flu” stuff showed that as they lost 2 games in the league when she wasn’t playing much.

7. Member
    On that T call. I didn’t see any foul at all. The two just bumped a little. But we could not hear what was said. I think something must have been said to get the T. Didn’t know in the girls game they shoot four shots in a T foul

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yatesville88fan View Post
    On that T call. I didn’t see any foul at all. The two just bumped a little. But we could not hear what was said. I think something must have been said to get the T. Didn’t know in the girls game they shoot four shots in a T foul
    They don't

9. Member
    First 2 shots were Hannah’s from being fouled underneath. Technical fouls shots were after from whatever happened. 0.3 second in the air catch/shot was waived off while we were all at halftime.

Sheldon is a baller. Wow. Zero give up.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bueller View Post
    Well, make sure you tell the complete story: Pistol Pete averaged 40 something shots a game and Clark 20 something.
    how many games played by each?

11. Member
    This was brought up knowing if would end up being a discredit her thread good job
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by av View Post
    This was brought up knowing if would end up being a discredit her thread good job
    Not it wasn’t. Way to try and read someone mind. It was brought up because the records are clearly different. Less games no three point shot. Years ago MLB put an asterisk beside Roger Maris name for more games played.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by av View Post
    People bringing it up because she only holds the Women's. NCAA scoring record...not the men's as some want to keep yelling.

14. Member
    Not it wasn’t. Way to try and read someone mind. It was brought up because the records are clearly different. Less games no three point shot. Years ago MLB put an asterisk beside Roger Maris name for more games played.
    I'm almost certain no asterisk was placed beside Roger Maris' 61 HR season in any official mlb record book. Ford Frick was the commish in 1961 and he wanted one but it never appeared in any official mlb publication regarding records.
    Mike Smith

15. Member
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO

16. Member
    Yes, it was. You repeatedly point out no three point line for Pete, but don’t acknowledge he took more than twice the amount of shots as Clark. Why?

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bueller View Post
    Yes, it was. You repeatedly point out no three point line for Pete, but don’t acknowledge he took more than twice the amount of shots as Clark. Why?
    You know what they say about opinions. Do you guys do palm readings too ?

Gambler 2200/250 Pro XS

19. Member
    You know what they say about opinions. Do you guys do palm readings too ?
    It’s not an opinion. It’s a fact.

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ardenbass View Post
    I'm almost certain no asterisk was placed beside Roger Maris' 61 HR season in any official mlb record book. Ford Frick was the commish in 1961 and he wanted one but it never appeared in any official mlb publication regarding records.
    If google is right I was wrong on the Roger Maris deal. But I have always heard that there was a lot of controversy over that record.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast