2023 fxr20 perko agm cranking & lithium trolling

Just picked her up. I have never ran lithium. Buy bought 3 of the Epoch 100s. Can I align the perko with jumper with lithium to agm?
    Thanks

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by btown View Post
    Just picked her up. I have never ran lithium. Buy bought 3 of the Epoch 100s. Can I align the perko with jumper with lithium to agm?
    Thanks
    I may not be answering what you are asking but I will try. I have an AGM wired in parallel to a Lithium for my cranking battery and electronics. I have been running it this way for about 2 years with no issues. They are wired to a perko. I have lead acid for my 36 volt tmotor.

3. Member
    What AH are the lithium’s? Most deep cycle lithiums don’t have a high enough continuous amp output to start an engine. So I think everyone leaves the “jumper” function disconnected.

4. Member
    Great! That does answer my question. Now I have to figure out why my starboard livewell fill keeps tripping long ways to the dealer.
    They are 100 lithium. I will just leave it off.

5. Member
    I have 3 lithium trolling batteries... One of them is a lithium cranking battery. The cranking lithium is attached to my perko with the agm cranking. No issues.
    2023 Skeeter FXR20
    Lake Guntersville