Kllr bee

Ulterra 25volt deploy issue

I have an older Ulterra that will start deploying and as it starts to tip down it will stop and start beeping. It will not continue but will retract. If you help it start moving by pushing a little at start it will deploy fine. I have 2 new Weise 29 series 12 volt 100 ah trolling batteries that are 26.5 volts at the plug on the bow that Ulterra is plugged into. What issue am I missing here?
    Richard aka Kllr Bee

I have found you need to keep the jack screw clean and lubed.
    2019 RT 198P
    2018 Mercury Pro XS 150 HP 4 Stroke #2B610068
    Twin 12' BT Talons
    4" Atlas Jack Plate
    Riptide Instinct Quest

3. Member
    As bob said, you need to keep the jack screw clean and put a light duty grease on it. Also where the latch bar latches to the mount in the deployed position apply a small amount of grease above and in the groove. The side place off and you will see what I am talking about. If that does not work, then I suggest that you take a look at the trim motor assembly. Because it could be hanging up because of the belt .

The jack screw is self-lubricating, keep it clean. Grease or any lube will attract dirt and make the problem worse. Clean the column/motor shaft and motor ramps with Pledge. You may also need to check your cam magnet assembly to ensure it is not cracked and working correctly.
    G3 HP180
    Yamaha 115 4 Stroke