Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wackyjig View Post
    That's the thing. They act like its unfair but they chose not to learn how to use it.
    As soon as Walters smoked them at fork in 2020 that should have been the eye opener for all of them to get on the ffs train. It doesn't have to be everything they do, but it's got to be in the arsenal.
    Nope. As soon as the elites season is done I sell the boat, put my gear away, and reset in a deer stand. Need that reset to keep the hunger going for next year.

(This is sarcasm. Notice guys like Walters and Welcher who fish all the time have zero problem adapting)
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Jim View Post
    Haha yeah what

3. Member
    I dont know why but I find all these FFS discussions hilarious...

Quote Originally Posted by Duece22 View Post
    The last one he caught to get over 30lbs he was a mess.. before those, he was calm
    Yup, he's pretty calm.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambler Bob View Post
    No way in hell I would bring an over to the scales in this type of tournament. Very unlikely to catch that same fish the following day if you brought it to the scales. Release that fish in the same spot and your chances of catching her again are much better.
    This is a great point. I bet we see this be the case as this FFS thing develops. One angler mentioned catching an 8+ that he followed after losing it last derby and we saw one get his jerk bait back today. Unless they are making you bring it in, seems pretty short sighted to do.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789