Fender replacement

I have a 2017 Z20, the fiberglass fender on the passenger side suffered some pretty bad damage when one of my wheel hubs gave out. The tire rubbed a hole right through it. Makes the whole thing look terrible. I was wondering has anyone replaced their fenders? Where did you get replacements from? Is it possible to replace the fiberglass fenders with aluminum?

2. Member
    Replacement fenders can be ordered from any local Nitro dealer.

I've heard of people replacing their fiberglass fenders with steel but I've never done it.
    Chris

2020 Nitro Z19 Pro w/ 200 ProXS

I have replaced a fender before on 2019 dues to a rock somehow getting picked up and wedge under the top of the fender and tire. Really not sure what it was. I think that trailer also survived a blowout with no damage to the fender.

BPS ordered it, took like 8 weeks to get it. It was 750 for me.

Never heard of anyone switching to metal.
    Last edited by BMCD; 03-01-2024 at 02:41 PM.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

When I suffered damage on my 2016's fender, BPS wanted about $1200 to replace it. I fixed it myself with a kit from Pep Boys and spray paint. Cost me about $50.00 You can tell it's been repaired, of course the gel-coat doesn't match...but 6 yrs later it's still just as strong as when I did it.
    2016 Nitro Z21
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin