Wiggle Wart Question

Ok so I have 31 "original" Wiggle warts that I got from my dad. They all say "Wiggle Wart" on the under side of the bill. I have the following questions:

1. Did they make a silent version? One of them has no rattle at all.
    2. Do the suspending versions hold their value like the originals do? Several of them are suspending versions.
    3. Does anyone have any experience doing an online auction?

I happen to fish a St. Jude's Bass Tournament and other than eBay (all the fees) I was wondering about auctioning these off on behalf of St. Jude's. I think my dad would really like that and candidly I won't use them all in my lifetime so kind of a waste to let them sit. I've looked into a few options but not sure how you advertise them so that people know I'm legit and really feel like my dad would like this idea and I plan on donating all the funds to St. Judes.

Just open to suggestions on the auction idea.

thanks!

Color is important, ghost craw colors sell well. The suspenders are basically a Wiggle Wart with a suspend dot placed on the underside. New in box will sell for more than used or out of box. Check out Ebay for what they are going for and what the high dollar colors are. I have not looked at them on Ebay in a few years, so things may have changed.

3. Member
    Haven’t looked at Warts in a while on EBay, but used to be prices fluctuated with the seasons. Fall going into winter prices bumped up some, then dropped afterwards.

You can always sell them here, then donate the proceeds. Some colors draw good money, some don’t. Best way to sell them is package the lesser colors with the better colors in lots.

4. Member
    This is just a thought- a bunch of guys have been selling warts on Whatnot and seem to be getting good prices. I wonder if you told everyone on about an auction you were specifically having and for that cause if you'd have a good turn out. Again, just throwing out an idea.

5. Member
    Some don't rattle. Might be stuck
    Suspending are worth a bit more.

...or sell on this site and donate the proceeds in your Dad's name...and make a little plaque for yourself in his memory.
    2023 BassCat Sabre FTD
    2023 175 Pro XS

7. Member
    I have about 10 or 12 that say wiggle wart on bottom of bill longways length of bill. Are these original

There’s a Wiggle Wart Facebook page. Guys there can give fair appraisals. Don’t sell anything until your 100% sure of the value. Certain colors have absolutely crazy value.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/528975...ibextid=S66gvF