Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Ive got one for sale

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RTRCraft View Post
    Ive got one for sale
    I assume it’s located in AR? I have to factor in a few grand for delivery for boats back east since I’m on the west coast.
    2019 Bass Cat Cougar / 2019 Mercury 250
    Lake Shasta Record Spotted Bass: 9.63lbs

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Sweitzer View Post
    I assume it’s located in AR? I have to factor in a few grand for delivery for boats back east since I’m on the west coast.
    yes sir. NW Arkansas.

4. Member
    Buy it! You won’t regret it. I love mine. Take the proper steps and you will have a great boat

5. Member

Thoughts on Lynx

The Lynx hull from 2021 forward is an easy hull to drive and is a great hull especially when the wind kicks up. Storage is enormous, but it is arranged in an unconventional way, but a superior way. Deck is super wide and the rear storage compartments are the largest BassCat ever put in a boat.
    If you are one of those anglers that likes to carry a lot of stuff, you will never run out of storage.
    Hydraulic plate is recommended for the best overall ownership experience.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulPbass View Post
    The Lynx hull from 2021 forward is an easy hull to drive and is a great hull especially when the wind kicks up. Storage is enormous, but it is arranged in an unconventional way, but a superior way. Deck is super wide and the rear storage compartments are the largest BassCat ever put in a boat.
    If you are one of those anglers that likes to carry a lot of stuff, you will never run out of storage.
    Hydraulic plate is recommended for the best overall ownership experience.
    I couldn’t agree more with the above. I’m still not sure about the hull modification made for the 4 stroke platforms. The only reason I say this is because my 18 Lynx came with an 18 Mercury 250 ProXS 2s that I repowered with a 250 ProXS 4s. The interesting part is my numbers are identical. Absolutely no change other then the 4s definitely having more midrange punch. Hole shot and top end with the exact same prop is identical.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12