Thread: suzuki 350

suzuki 350

Pops and i both have always had yamahas since the good ol Johnson days and hes been around them way more then i have. Just recently got a family pontoon, has a 2021 suzuki 350 on it. Starts, runs fine, didnt overheat at idle but not peeing.. They have any known issues with this? Boat was on the dock lift so he couldnt really get around to it but is the pee hole in a odd location?

Thanks for any help/advice

2. Member
    My 200 is quite low. Just make sure the bottom of the motor cover is a couple of inches above the water and check. Not sure about the 350.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billnorman1 View Post
    My 200 is quite low. Just make sure the bottom of the motor cover is a couple of inches above the water and check. Not sure about the 350.
    thanks, yeah been looking it up not a lot on that model.. have read a lot about them getting clogged very easily on other h/ps ..

4. Member
    Probably just a bit of trash in the water line to the telltale. If it was the weed clogging the intake then you’d have overheating.

You can connect a hose to one of the flushing ports, then with the tap turned full on, run some heavy mono or weedeater line up the telltale hole and give it a push around. Usually dislodges it and the water pressure then flushes it out.

5. Member
    As always appreciate the time and feedback thank you!