Angry Ultex flexing???

I have a 2 year old Ultex 112 that I just put a bushing kit in. When I hit the button to move the motor flexes so much forward my livescope screen depth changes about 10 feet. Any other parts to change to help this issue? Many thanks in advance!!

2. Member
    If it's flexing, that much then something is broken. check the top and the bottom pin on rope guide and see if the two supports on the bottom pen that is attached to the rope guide are broken. I would particularly deploy the troll motor And grab the shaft of the troll motor and move it. Front the back side aside, you should be able to detect What is broken or if anything is broken.

3. Member
    I have been dealing with SAME issue. I let a certified minn kota service work with it and they replaced the bracket structure around the head of the trolling motor that is involved with bending. My issue was improved significantly but still has a little movement. An considering the new quest trolling motor

4. Member
    You guys are right on target! I just ordered a Quest. After I install it MinnKota is going to repair the unit and I'll put it up for sale. And it does appear that there is nothing broken, just plain in the motor head unit. We'll see... thanks guys for the replies!!

5. Member
    Mines always done that on higher speed, the motor is quite powerful.