Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks guys! I've been trying to decide which way to go. There aren't any authorized dealers near me with just the CHO option. I saw that it was eligible on the hb site. Since I'm upgrading from a helix 7 with the same options; it makes no sense to buy the transducer, etc again.
    So long and thanks for all the fish...

As mentioned, has to be authorizel dealer, and has to be retail pricing. So no discounted pricing, coupon, mil discount or anything like that. Have to pay full retail or it will be rejected.

3. Member
    I bought my Solix 12 G3 MSI+ from Bass Pro Shops a few weeks ago with my 10% retired military discount and I received my $500 rebate card a few days ago. Point being that you don't have to pay full retail to get the rebate (at least in my case).
    Lt Col, USAF, Ret., 34 years Active Duty, Desert Storm/Iraq/Afghanistan combat veteran
    2015 Ranger Z520C, 2024 Mercury 250 Pro XS
    Humminbird Solix, Mega 360/Mega Live w/Target Lock, Ultrex MSI+

Quote Originally Posted by Data1960 View Post
    I bought my Solix 12 G3 MSI+ from Bass Pro Shops a few weeks ago with my 10% retired military discount and I received my $500 rebate card a few days ago. Point being that you don't have to pay full retail to get the rebate (at least in my case).
    That's odd, I called them b/c I also typically purchase with Mil discount and they told me it would not qualify. Glad you were able to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by 78Staff View Post
    As mentioned, has to be authorizel dealer, and has to be retail pricing. So no discounted pricing, coupon, mil discount or anything like that. Have to pay full retail or it will be rejected.
    I didn't....Mine wasn't....
    Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.

Thanks guys. I was on the fence about which way to go.
    So long and thanks for all the fish...

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerFan View Post
    I didn't....Mine wasn't....
    Yeah appears there is some ambiguity. They say full retail, but looks like folks are getting it even with discounted price. Considering it also started with incorrect qty info (originally limited to one item, then changed/corrected to 3 items) it seems like there is/was some serious information mishandling by HB and the Rebate provider :(

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12