Any thoughts on this Humminbird/Minnkota combo?

I have a new Lund 1650 tiller being delivered in a couple of weeks. I’ll mostly fish rivers, with the occasional high mountain lake. For electronics, I’m considering a Minnkota Terrova 80#, a bow unit Humminbird Helix 9 Mega DI+GPS G4N CHO, and a rear unit Humminbird Helix 9 Mega SI+GPS G4N. Any thoughts or considerations? Thanks.

2. Member
    If you can swing a bigger side imaging unit you’ll really like it but that sounds like a great set up.

3. Member
    I just put a Helix 9 Mega DI G4N CHO on the bow of my jon boat....running mega live with it. It's plenty of screen on the front of this style of boat IMO. I can see the graph just fine with a long arm ram mount.

4. Member
    If you want to run Mega Live and/or Mega 360 in the future and mount either or both on your trolling motor, the Ultrex is a better and only option. Having had a Terrova on my last walleye boat (a 19’ Crestliner) and an Ultrex on my newer Ranger 621 FS, I can tell you I’m much happier with the performance of the Ultrex and prefer the Ultrex foot pedal way more than the Terrova foot pedal.

The Ultrex prop head also stores closer to the front of the bow and doesn’t hang over the bow as far as the Terrova’s if storage length is a consideration.