Thread: Marker lights

Marker lights

08 210

On the step in front of the fender I have a 3 light bar. It is mounted under the step to illuminate the word “Champion “ that is cut out of the side of the step. It is riveted to the frame. One of the rivets broke and now the light bar is hanging down. I could reattach it. The lights don’t really seem very bright.

I was thinking maybe about installing a couple new one. Should I just go with white light bulbs or get some that are blue ? My boat is blue. I wasn’t sure how well that a blue light bar would look, if it would be bright enough. What do you think ?

Edit: if anyone has a link for a replacement bulb that is LED that I could install in my rear anchor light pole that would be great.
    GETFISHED !!!

2. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    What base does your anchor light bulb have?

3. Member
    I used a LED light strip that’s sold at auto parts stores, works a lot better than the factory lights did. Some states have restrictions on colored lights, we do.

Etrailer. They also make a LED version.

UL97CPG 3-Light Truck and Trailer Identification Light Bar - Submersible - Stainless Steel Base - Clear Lens

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx Champ View Post
    What base does your anchor light bulb have?
    Not sure what the answer is. The light pole is the factory original. I managed to get my fender step marker lights repaired. All I needed was a couple 3/16 rivets and it's good to go. I would like to have a brighter anchor light.
    GETFISHED !!!