Tomorrow tournaments

There is 3 tournaments tomorrow that I know of at Jordan Lake. Don’t know bought Sharon Harris or Falls but to you all fishing, good luck. Maybe you’d want to let us know how you did. Good luck and be safe.

2. Member
    Normal names at the top.. Kerr showed out though over 22lbs to win!

3. Member
    Yea I seen that as well. We are going to Kerr at some point this spring.
    We didn’t get a bite for 6 hours sat on Jordan. We ran up a creek and seen 3 bass boats
    fishing really close to each other. We sat across the lake until 2 left. Then we ventured over.
    We seen the guys all throwing A rigs and spot locked watching his pan Optics. Well he left and we
    slipped into the spot. We now know why so many boats was there. It was a hole 10’ deep and
    all around it was 5’ going to the back 1 mile as that’s the cove we caught so many
    big fish out of last year on frogs in the spring when the lake was up 2’. We caught a limit or I should say
    I caught a limit of 19 lbs on 5 fish in 15 minutes on a Davenport special ( Chompers jig ) and a crank bait.
    carl still didn’t get a bite as he was throwing the jackhammer the whole day. So i assume that is a
    community hole for bass in the spring obviously. We had a great time regardless of Carl not getting a bite. There was 5 other boats
    run to that spot and they fished the wind blown bank and left in 3 minutes. So yea it was a community hole obviously.

4. Member
    sounds like a good day! community hole or not! Were they lined up at the 64 bridge?

5. Member
    A bass boat on each corner of the rip raff there lol yes sir.
    crappie aren’t there as there was 1 boat when we came under the bridge crappie fishing.

6. Member
    Lakes are getting pounded weekend and week out. Hope the core/NC Wildlife continues to limit the tournament permit passes.. It honestly will help as much as people complain about them.

Quote Originally Posted by josephsharpe99 View Post
    Lakes are getting pounded weekend and week out. Hope the core/NC Wildlife continues to limit the tournament permit passes.. It honestly will help as much as people complain about them.
    Well, when I read that Nikki Haley thinks just because she won DC, she can win the White House, I thought that was the dumbest thing I would read today. Then you come along with this post, thanks. I don't think your post will get beat.
    Craig
    USMC Retired
    2019 Nitro Z18 w/Dual Consoles
    2019 Mercury 175 Pro XS

Psalm 29:3 The voice of the Lord is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the Lord is upon many waters.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by josephsharpe99 View Post
    they always get pounded, yes i know even more the last 5 years but these lakes still strive.. They must be limiting it to the point the damn PBC and Cat trail are fishing Jordan the same day this year

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by basshammerwannabe View Post
    they always get pounded, yes i know even more the last 5 years but these lakes still strive.. They must be limiting it to the point the damn PBC and Cat trail are fishing Jordan the same day this year

if you think the Raleigh lakes are striving now then you didn’t fish them back when they actually were good.