Any need to worry

I took my Boat to have a few things done last week. Well it was parked outside for 1 1/2 days. No big deal. It was very cloudy and rained heavy at times. Picked the boat up and put her up in the garage. Last night I Went to put my graphs on. Turned the main power switch to check power to graphs and instantly the bilge cuts on throwing water up against the wall. I had left my plug in and forgotten to pull it. My Bullet has been a bathtub for 3 weeks and I did not know it. Never done that before.
    2005 21XD W/ 2005 MERC 250XS BULLET TOTAL PERFORMANCE BOAT!!

2. Member
    I would leave all the compartment lids open and put a good fan blowing in the bildge area , then pull the tank and see what's up with the auto bilge pump , I always have one direct to battery so that don't happen. If you only have one discharge you should put another pump to the battery , your current pump is switched as you know. I doubt the water did any damage.
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO

Unless it was filled up to the console and got to all your power switches, it shouldn’t be an issue. Unless you have an onboard charger that got soaked and isn’t very waterproof or it filled in your compartments behind your seats and wetted something. You should be good, Brad. Like Al said, open everything and dry that baby out!

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

4. Member
    I do not think it got very deep. When I did turn the master power switch back on and the bilge pump kicked in it only ran less than a minute.
    2005 21XD W/ 2005 MERC 250XS BULLET TOTAL PERFORMANCE BOAT!!

As stated open everything up and put a fan on it. I do his most every time I fish…. Not just when it’s wet.
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

6. Member
    I have never seen a boat that didn't have a direct wired bilge pump, just for that reason. Hope you get it all dried out ok.

7. Member
    Man, you're getting old like me!!, just like stated, dry it out, good to go

8. Member
    I got one of these, works both ways, is it in, or is it out