Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    Those MLF guys are fun to watch today.

2. Member
    Watching BPT. Catching 9lbrs. Power Fishing 👍

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juice780 View Post
    No they’re not. Power fishing gs what they are doing is completely different.
    How, not arguing but just curious.

I get bored watching cars turn left but for some reason find top fuel drag cars very interesting and all they do is go straight. I guess because the pure power and quickness (not the top speed) keeps me intrigued on how they can do that but NASCAR not so much?

4. Member
    I'm pretty even with the live coverage part of it. BASS doing a pretty good job of keeping FFS on with some of the anglers, which to me makes it a lot more interesting to watch. MLF is pretty good.. I just find the qualifying rounds less interesting due to the multi day and a lot of anglers laying off. The last hour will be good watching the cutline. Biggest problem with BASS for me is same as always. Not enough live coverage and way too much studio noise, special features, and highlights I've seen over and over.

5. Member
    I turned it off in 2 seconds

6. Member
    I am enjoying it as much or more. I enjoyed watching Christie and Hackney up shallow anticipating a big bite but they didnt catch many fish so it got boring. Then I enjoyed watching guys with FFS catching more and bigger bass.

7. Member
    Hate it and haven’t watched ffs tournaments at all. Also unsubscribed to a bunch of YouTube channels that have gone full tilt queer over ffs. Hell I don’t even own a spinning rod and reel lol

8. Member
    I’ve enjoyed it. I’ve tried this and found it to be extremely difficult, FFS that is.
    Also, as a shallow water fisherman in East Texas I think it’s the greatest thing to come along in fishing for years. It has pulled the crowds off the grass!!!!

9. Member
    FFS as a tool, to find/catch fish is fine. Seeing it being used in the experience hands of trained, professional anglers helped take some of the mystery out of it. To watch someone for 8 hours would be akin to watching someone flay their own skin.
    Proverbs 28:1

Quote Originally Posted by cg2fish View Post
    Yes. Hate it
    Me too

Quote Originally Posted by T. Hill View Post
    Watching BPT. Catching 9lbrs. Power Fishing 
    Kind of funny, the BPT has now become the home of real bass fishing. There is some irony for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by LateralLine View Post
    How, not arguing but just curious.

I get bored watching cars turn left but for some reason find top fuel drag cars very interesting and all they do is go straight. I guess because the pure power and quickness (not the top speed) keeps me intrigued on how they can do that but NASCAR not so much?
    You don’t know the difference between them throwing small lures with a spinning rod while starring at a screen vs power fishing?

13. Member
    It sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Quillback View Post
    Kind of funny, the BPT has now become the home of real bass fishing. There is some irony for sure.

Wasn't BPT on Toledo won with Livescope? Didn't most of the Top 10 scope there? Is no one in the top on Santee scoping?

15. Member
    It doesn't help Kyoya covers his screen so the cameraman can't at least show what he's doing because he can't speak english very well.

16. Member
    I watched Christie yesterday fishing shallow with a spinner bait and enjoyed it. After a while they went to the FFS crew and I watched someone catch one on FFS. It was pretty cool watching the fish hit the bait but still seems a bit shady to me.

I'm old school and I really liked the spinnerbaits in the bushes kind of fishing to watch . If I was younger I'd have the FFS system for sure .

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    Wasn't BPT on Toledo won with Livescope? Didn't most of the Top 10 scope there? Is no one in the top on Santee scoping?
    I wasn't referring to the Toledo BPT. Is there anyone in the top 10? You tell me. BASS has become an FFS snoozefest, there is no denying it. Maybe it will change at Fork next week.
    Last edited by Quillback; 02-23-2024 at 05:17 PM.

I'm just bored. Period
    2018 G3 Sportsman 17 90 SHO

Quote Originally Posted by Quillback View Post
    I wasn't referring to the Toledo BPT. Is there anyone in the top 10? You tell me. BASS has become an FFS snoozefest, there is no denying it. Maybe it will change at Fork next week.

Seems like BPT top 10 scope about as much as BASS. Both get shallow events where it's not as widely used but seems a bunch in top 10 use it often

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast